Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Gunia, thanks yaar! Love you too!

@Janaki di, thanks so much di! Ok, well you first upload all the video clips you have to youtube. If you don't want people to view them, you can make them as private and still be able to edit them. To go to the editor, move your cursor over your name, click on my videos, and the video editor tab will be on that page across the tab. And that is pretty easy to use. You move the vids on the movie line below and then edit them by cutting them, click on the scissors icon, or adjusting their brightness/contrast/color. But the only sad part is that they don't let you upload your own music, you have to choose from what they have.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Here is a simple Shatrughan/Shrutakirti sig I made from AS Ramayan using the cute pics Mina posted of Lalit and Annu....I call it simple, but actually I spent a lot of time over the colorization and effects.πŸ˜† How does it look?

-Janu 
pakhara thumbnail
Wow Janakdi diπŸ‘! Loved it!❀️ You're time and effort really shows! Great job! How did you do that cool colorization effect. Its awesome!

Hey guys. Ok so I finally downloaded windows movie maker and made this. I chose this song because its my favorite Radha-Krishna song ever. Its in Marathi, but still can you guys just bear to watch a bit of it?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VqaWN5mbRk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Will reply to you in a bit, Aishu, just a tad bit busy right now.😳

But here is a sig I want to share with all of you....it is a freebie Sano made in her shop, so decided to post it here since I know you all will love it too.

-Janu
pakhara thumbnail
Wow, just gorgeous work by Sano! Its just terrificly awesome!!!!!! Beautiful!
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiiiii friends, luvely work by u all, the cgs and VMs are so cuteeeee !!!!!πŸ˜›

I have two requests to share with u. The first one was made by Rachna diiii, I requested it from her a very long time ago and she made it now, isn't it luvely?😍 And the second one was made by Sano diiii, it's sooooo cool how she blends her pics !!!😎

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey guys!!!

Here's an avi..I req long time back frm Niya Pari...she had a net trouble so she was unable to make it..bt now she has done...isnt it cute😍

!!FEEL FREE TO USE!!
...Mina... thumbnail
wow diii, nice avi !! The colorization is so cute!πŸ‘
...Mina... thumbnail
hiii friends, here is a cg I made of Krishna.😳 Hope u will like it !!

The pics were so cuteee so I could not resist even though I did not watch this show.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Aishu,

Glad you like it, hun, Sano's really amazing, isn't she?😍

@Mina,

Wow, gorgeous reqs, LOVE Rachna's! And your sig is adorable, thanks for making it.😊

@Gunu,

Oh WOW, lovely req from Pari, adorable scenes you chose!πŸ‘