Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Made an avi from RS Ramayan of the 'Shri Ramachandra Kripaalu Bhajuman' song 😍 that I think was edited out of the dvds; but it is on youtube. 😉 Feel free to use.

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Janaki di, thanks so much for liking the vm! Really does mean a lot. And Omg, I wish you could understand the lyrics, they're so beautiful. I tried to match the clips to that. And wow, loving the Ramayan brother siggs a lot! Great great great job!!

@Mina, wow dear!!!!! Your best avis yet!  I LOVE the colorization! Keep up the awesome work!

@Vedo, wowwwwww, that siggy is so cool! And I so loved that song!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Vedo

Made an avi from RS Ramayan of the 'Shri Ramachandra Kripaalu Bhajuman' song 😍 that I think was edited out of the dvds; but it is on youtube. 😉 Feel free to use.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO beautiful, Vedo, can't stop gazing it, stunning!Day Dreaming Wow, the text, colorization....everything is just lovely, using it!😛 And thanks for using my sig, means a lot.😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di, thanks so much for liking the vm! Really does mean a lot. And Omg, I wish you could understand the lyrics, they're so beautiful. I tried to match the clips to that. And wow, loving the Ramayan brother siggs a lot! Great great great job!!

I wish I could too, could you tell me what they mean in a quick summary?😛

Thanks so much for liking the sigs.🤗
pakhara thumbnail
Ok! I kind of have the song memorized already!

Well it starts out by "Suno Guar Se, Suno Gaur Se Tum, Natnagar Ki Hai Sari Leela." It means now you listen carefully, this is the leela of Shri Krishna. And then it explains all of Krishna's childhood leelas. "Karaghar Mein Janam Liya Laal Devaki Ka" meaning that the son of Devaki was born in the dungeons. "Muskil Mein Pran Phasa, Maiya Thi Laachar. Kans Mama Ko Kabar Lagi, Ho gaya Chamatkar." The mother had nothing in her hands and her condition was terrible. Kanse had no idea what was going on and a miracle occured. So you see, it basically narrates Krishna's story. I tried to match all the JSK scenes with the dialogues. It was quite hard cutting all the video clips for just the right time and so the transitions are a bit sketchy.
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
@ Aishu- thank you! Yes it is a beautiful song!! 😳 And gr8 translation you gave for "Suno Guar Se" 👏

@ Janu- thank you!! It means a lot to me too! 😳 

I made a bigger vid siggy from the same vid...it's alost the same as the avi.

Feel free to use like always! 😃
pakhara thumbnail
Wow, thanks for that Vedo, it so rocks! Using it!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Aww thanks Aishu, means a lot to me that you're using the sig! 😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Wow, the large avi looks brilliant too, Vedo, great job!👏

Thanks for the translation to the song, Aishu, it sounds so sweet!😍
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
reserved for replies... for now just wanna say, I'm using your awesome avi Vedo ⭐️