Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

I would like to share a sig with you......this one was made by troublemaker (Binu) for our entry in the Mixer/Signature contest IF had recently....the point was to randomnly pair up IF members who participated and have them make a sig which represented all or most of the forums they went to.

Binu and I were in one team, and she was the one who made this cute sig for our team...I am sharing this with you because it has a pic of Arvind Trivedi, Ravan, to represent the Mythological Masti Forum.😆 We were kind of going for a mysterious/evil theme which is why we chose Ravan instead of Ram or Krishna.😆

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, the siggy totally rocks! Great style! And yeah, Ravan is quite an interesting character.
pakhara thumbnail
I tried a new style on this one.

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Hiiii 😳
Let me start by saying sorry I haven't got a chance to comment in here for such a long time...but I certainly have seen all the wonderful siggys and avis you all created. STUNNING as usual!!! Aishu, Janu, Gunu, Lola, Minu (sorry again if I forgot anyone!) I  L❤️VE them all! Keep up the awesome work! 👏   👏  👏  👏  👏

I also have a new  siggy to share with you all. I made it from the Gurmina LakshmiNarayana pics Janu posted in the gallery...it's very similar to the one she made, I just used different text and colorizations. Feel free to use. 😃

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Aishu,

All of your sigs and avis are FAB!!! This one is soooooo cute.😍

And your recent sig is adorable too, amazing style!

Thanks for the tips about the stroke and avis....the avi process sounds confusion but I'll try it out.😆 And thanks for liking the Lakshmi Narayan sigs.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Vedo, GORGEOUS FABULOUS sig! You made very good use of the pics and the texture is stunning! Going to use in my slideshow! :D

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you Janu! 😃
BTW I meant to ask...does anyone else here use Photoshop to make siggys? I'm asking bcos I wanted to make some mytho related brushes but what would be the point if you all couldn't use? Or if I saved the brushes as .jpegs would you all be able to use them then? 😳

P.S Janu, your gurmina avi that I was using disappeared! 😭
Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
free to use...

thank you!!
luv ya <3

-akki:)

pakhara thumbnail

@Vedo, you're back!!! Great to see you! And wow, the Lakshmi Narayan  one is just so cool! Love the glow effect on the second one! BEAUTIFUL! Truly very divine! And about the brushes, well, I don't use photoshop, but I use sumopaint. It already has an option of loading some preset brushes, but I don't know if it'll take a jpeg.  

@Janaki di, thank you so much for liking the avi! Means a lot di! And lol, if you have an animating program then don't use my way, it'll slow you down a LOT!

@Swati di, wowww icons! Thanks for posting them here!

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
woW VedO diiii, this one is just stunning !!!!!!😍 U know, I just luv Guru and Debi as Vishnu ji and Lakshmi Ma, this cg is soooooo divine, going to use it diiiii !!!!!😛