|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Janaki di, wowww, Shikha di totally did her best on your req! It's beyond awesome! The textures are amazing! Beautiful! And I could understand the text, I mean a lot of Indian languages are enough alike that some words like dhara and priya are the same. That's what I love about India, we're so all different but we so connect!

Yeah, I also could understand some Hindi words when they use Sanskrit. See, except a few languages, 95% of all Indian languages share Sanskrit as their ancestor so we can make out some words.😊 Anyhow, glad you like the sig, I just love the actor who played Akrurji! He was very expressional.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
Guys,

I posted my recent Gurmina sigs in my shop to complete the wedding update....please leave a comment when you find the time.😳

-Janu
Yes, that's exactly true. Almost all indian languages do come from Sanskrit.

Here's a SK sigg

OMG!!!!!!!!! aMAZing sig, Aishu! It's soooooooooo bright and brilliant, def adding into slideshow!😍

Thank you so much di! Flattered! I actually used the crumpled paper effect that Lola di told about.
Cute sig Aishu, your styles are really rocking these days!👏

Hey Guys,

Here are some RS Uttar Ramayan sigs of Luv and Kush I made today.😃 I kept the first three to the simple style I tried out with the Gurmina sig, felt it fit the pics.😳 Do tell me what you think please....should I continue with this style?

Swapnil Joshi as Kush

Mayuresh Kshetramade as Luv

Luv and Kush

Luv Kush VS Lakshman
One of my favorite scenes in Uttar Ramayan, all three did amazing!😍

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

Thanks a lot Janaki di! Your comments make me feel really special. :D and wowwwwwwwww, the Luv-Kush siggies are gorgeous! Both of them are looking soooooooooo cuteee!!!!!!!!! And the colorization is just fantastic! Terrific job! And the last one is the BEST! I didn't watch that scene in AS Ramayan, but saw it in the new one. It was so beautiful!

A Gurmina freebie that jenny1000 made:

@ Lalitha Di,
Very very beautiful Luv Kush creations di! Love them! Specially the last one with Lakshman, I really really love that scene a lot. 😍 Your ideas are always great! 👏👏 & your creations always make me pleased!