|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago
@Aishu (in reply to all your posts):

Hehe, right, we're thinking too far ahead by talking about Gurmina's children, they only just got married.😆 But yes, it'd be soooo adorable if they had twins, but I think it'd also be cute if they had a girl and gave her one of Sita Ma's names....Deepikaji did that with her two girls. The eldest one's name is Vaidehi and the younger one is Janki.

I'm glad you like the Sita Ram Daras Ras song, it's one of my favs in Ramayan.😍 Arun and Deepika looked soooo regal and divine in that scene, and the way the subjects derived happiness from their darshan was just sooooo sweet and beautiful.....they just had to ruin it by defaming Sitaji later on.😡

Thank you so much for liking the avis, I just love that scene in SK, can never get enough of it. And I'm glad you like the Gurmina sigs too, that pic of them is sooooo cute!
Really, they're names are Vaidehi and Janaki? Omg, that's sooooooooo cute! Deepikaji must have felt very gracious towards Sitaji because that was her role which earned so much love from her fans. That's really very sweet. 

And the song really is very sweet, but just goes to show how unsteady humans are with their thoughts. First they worship her and then they defame her. Agghhhh, so caught up in their own questions.

And you're welcome di! The siggies were amazing! Using that one now!
^^ Glad you liked it Aishu, and even more that yo agree about the text 😆 I'm all about the filmy text on mytho sigs, it makes me like the song even more then when it's in the movie cuz it takes on a whole new meaning 😆

While we're on filmy text waale mytho sigs and a VD sig at that, here go a couple by me that span both categories 😛 One some of you already saw in the update, it's from the scene that shows VasuDevaki's reaction to Shyam-Balram's entry in Mathura... the mix of affection and excitement at finally seeing them and fear at what Kans might do is just toooooooooo touching 😭 And the other is of them comforting each other through the hardest times from when they lost the first 6... the text is from Khatta Meetha's Sajde, one of my fav songs from last year. This line means "I verily lost myself and prayed that all your misfortunes would come to me instead, and that's how I finally got you." I thought it really worked for how they suffered for the sake of the lord's leela with total selflessness and eventually he himself became theirs 😍 But... what I'm not so sure about is the style/textures, since I went with that crumply paper look of the SiyaRam one I showed you earlier and a bunch of newspaper textures and brushes... as well as a new not-totally-b/w, not-totally-reddish coloring.... so would love if you guys can tell me what worked and what didn't. Without further ado, here they are and feel free to use:

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Really, they're names are Vaidehi and Janaki? Omg, that's sooooooooo cute! Deepikaji must have felt very gracious towards Sitaji because that was her role which earned so much love from her fans. That's really very sweet. 

And the song really is very sweet, but just goes to show how unsteady humans are with their thoughts. First they worship her and then they defame her. Agghhhh, so caught up in their own questions.

And you're welcome di! The siggies were amazing! Using that one now!

Yup, Gunia told me so the credit of discovery goes to her.😃 Her daughter Vaidehi looks a lot like her, if she joins acting like her mom and does mytho shows, she'd be a perfect new Sitaji, like mom like daughter.😉 Yeah, I think Deepikaji really connected with the character of Sitaji since she lived and breathed the role for so long, she must have wanted to show her gratitude to Sita Ma for giving her an opportunity to act her, so she named both her children after her.

I know what you mean....AS Ramayan began its Uttar Kand really well, with one of the dhobis singing bhajans of Raja Ram and Rani Sita for the people's pleasure and then defaming Ramji's decision to make Sita Ma his queen at home, two-timing idiot.😡 That scene reminded me of Sita Ram Daras Ras in RS's Ramayan, because there too all the praja sang praises of the new king and queen and then defamed them back home. Love how you phrased it though that humans can be very unsteady and fickle, well put.👏

Aww, thank you soooo much for using that sig, means a lot!🤗
Originally posted by lola610

@ Janu - the reception siggies are beaUTifullllll.... esp the first one, can't take my esyes off it!!! Soooooooo rich and classy looking and that brush on top adds the perfect touch 👏
👏👏👏👏 Will post my own from those pics real soon - so, yeah, made some 😆
And the Kaalyavan avis ROCKkkkkk, will totally use the big one when I can fit it... you picked such a perfect moment, with Swapnil looking so regal and divine... ahhhh 😍
😍😍😍😍

Awww, thank you soooooooooooooo much Loli, I went for the simple style because I did not have too much time to do more, but I'm so glad you all like it.🤗 Maybe I'll do some more sigs in this style. Oooh, post them, post them! I sent the link of their wedding thread to Guru and Debi's fb accounts, so hopefully they'll see all the creations soon and give us a reply for our hard work.😛

Aww, thanks! I'm so glad you like the Kalyavan avis, I get what you mean by space though, I wish my sig box was bigger too.😭😆 I know, Swapnil looks his best in this scene, this and when he is telling Akrur and Balram those various background stories, he looks like a true Rajkumar.Clap

And your new sigs are aMAZing!!!! You know how much I love the first one already, but the second one.....wowwwww, can't take my eyes off of it.Day Dreaming This new crumply style of yours really works amazingly well for emotional sigsClap, but just a small suggestion....everything about the sig looks perfect, but in the bottom lefthand corner pic it seems like the newspaper texture is covering VD's faces slightly....was that intentional? Either way, really stunning work, def using it when I get the chance!

And awesome request by Aahana, LOVEEEE that combo scene and the text you chose is purrrrfect, def snagging into my slideshow.Day Dreaming
@Lola di, omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back with more masterpieces, na!!!!!!!!!!!! Loving them! And yeah, I notice that you always find the right lyrics to fit with the siggs. Its so cool how you remember all those old songs. Really, old is gold! And what can be said about these golden siggs, huh? The crumpled paper effect really works! I'll see if I can use it. Won't be able to pull it off like you though.

@Janaki di, yes, well thank you so much for the info! So nice to know that! Deepikaji is such a devoted person! And yeah, so right about the praja.

Hey Guys,

Here is my req from Shikha, of the scene in SK when Akrur comes to Gokul to reveal to Yashoda and Nand about Krishna's true parentage, and Krishna pays obeisance to him.

The text is from a Kannada bhajan called Bruhi Mukundeti. I thought it fit as I don't think we have lines about Akrur from any other song.😳

It means that Krishna, who is the master of the Sudarshan Chakra, is the darling of Akrur.

-Janu

Guys

Here r my reqs frm
Shikha (thanx Janu di for informing me)😆😳

Her's another frm smiley!😳

Arent they SUPERB!! I love both aloooooooot!!  
FEEL FREE TO USE!!
Amazing requests, Gunia! I LOVE the theme of smiley's req and the colorization of Shikha's is FAB!

@Janaki di, wowww, Shikha di totally did her best on your req! It's beyond awesome! The textures are amazing! Beautiful! And I could understand the text, I mean a lot of Indian languages are enough alike that some words like dhara and priya are the same. That's what I love about India, we're so all different but we so connect!

@Gunia, wowwwwwwwwww dear, awesome request! Shikha always does an amazing job, so I'm loving the first one, but the second one has such a beautiful golden glow effect na? Its just superb! And the text on the second one is just so beautiful!