|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
@ ALL-
guys....😊 Luv ya all!! n if U reply for these comments n I dont reply den plzz plz plz dont mind @ all...😳U understand no...😳 EXAMSπŸ˜† So its also nopt necessary replying me for these hun..πŸ˜†

@Janu Di-
Thanx for luving my work hun!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Means alooooooooot!!😳😳 m glad U luvd d Ranchodd ji siggie...yeah I agree Swapnil's expressions were too cute to hold hun!!πŸ˜πŸ˜† Luvd siggiefying it!!😍 Ur req frm Aaahna is also very soft n AMAZING!! I luv d song Ram daras ras...B'fully siggiefied!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Mina-
Thanx for liking my work sweetie!!😳 Luv U!! Btw ur avi was cute hunπŸ‘ gr8 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Ahishu -
Aishuuuuuuuu thanx for praising yaar!! Thanx for likign my work n sooo sweeet of U to leave such shweeeeet comments which leave a smile on my face always!!!😍 Btw woowwww the Meghan siggie as Shri Bhaktamaal was superbπŸ‘ 

@Lola Di-
Behna....aap to devi humari prernamayi bhagini....kya bhojan kar ke comments likhti hain?😲 Bataane ka kasht karengi?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜² 
Awww...thanx aloooooooot for liking each of my siggie😳 will post the tuts later on hun...hope  U understand...its Exam timeπŸ€“πŸ˜†  Wo to hai hi kal hi siggies post karte waqt Ram naam ke pankh laga liye the...tabhi to intiiii sigggies kal post ho gayi...ImagineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜ 

@Vdo Di-
 Rocking n bright bright slides hun!!!πŸ‘

@Aisha-
I always get amazed by ur colorizations!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ How do U do this??😲😲⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Wow di! The text is too beautiful! It says that the sweet darshan of Sita and Ram is showered upon us like a rain fall! Too cute na! And the colorization is just amazing! I say that a lot. Need new adjectives! But anyways, great siggy!

I know! I just love this song soooooooooooooo much in RS's Uttar Ramayan. It's really one of Ravindra Jain's most beautiful compositions.😍 Here's the full song if you want to listen to it:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWdkAbGkNg[/YOUTUBE]

I'm glad you like the sig.πŸ˜ƒ

Hi frnds!!

One of my FB frnd Ravi bhaiya was with Arun ji in the same flight...He took his autograph..bhaiya cud not get dat where to take his autograph..πŸ˜† Then he had just 1 thing..i.e the flight ticket...Arun ji signed on dat..here U can see his autograph..on ur right hand side..Janu di was eager to see d sign...here it is..😳 tantedaaan..πŸ˜†

OMG Gunia!!!!!!!! That's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool, your friend is really super duper lucky!😍πŸ₯³ Thanks for sharing with us, I'll try to use his autograph as a brush in a sig.πŸ˜†

Btw, was this recent?

@Gunia, thank you so much yaar! Love ya! And wow, seriously, that is so awesome!!!!! That person is very lucky indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To meet Ramji!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I were that lucky! That is just amazing!

@Janaki di, you're welcome di, loved the sigg! And thanks for showing the video! It had such a bhajan-like quality to it that I just couldn't stop watching it! Its so beautiful! And it was so great how they showed SitaRam giving darshan to their subjects, that adds much more meaning to the words. Just beautiful!

Hey Guys,

I made a few Gurmina reception sigs...hope you like them as I kept them simple because of time constraint.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ram, Sita, and Ravan: the best of friendsπŸ˜‰
Which version should I post in my shop?

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

Hey Guys,

Here are some SK Video Avatars I made of the Kalyavan Vadh episode:

http://i.min.us/ilBy16.gif

-Janu
@ Gunu - thanks a tonnn for sharing the autograph hun, that is so so SOOOOO cool Post it in Sitaron Ki Duniya thread, it will prob be one of the most unique things we have there!!!

@ Janu - the reception siggies are beaUTifullllll.... esp the first one, can't take my esyes off it!!! Soooooooo rich and classy looking and that brush on top adds the perfect touch πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Will post my own from those pics real soon - so, yeah, made some πŸ˜†
And the Kaalyavan avis ROCKkkkkk, will totally use the big one when I can fit it... you picked such a perfect moment, with Swapnil looking so regal and divine... ahhhh 😍
😍😍😍😍
So first I'm gonna share this aMAZZZing RS SK sig Aahana made for me... it's a combo of Kans Vadh and the sweet family reunion that follows, with text from... wait for it πŸ˜†... the when-we-were-little-and-they-were-still-friends SRK and Salman starrer Karan Arjun πŸ˜† Remember the song Bhangra Paale Was listening to it (and yes, dancing around to it 🀣) a couple days ago and when I heard this line, it struck me as a perfect fit for these back to back scenes. They mean "where can you ever find a sword that cuts through the truth? where can you find gates strong enough to imprison love?" 😍 Matches well, doesn't it? Feel free to use!!

@Janaki di, the Gurmina siggies are just so marvelous! Loving this one especially, great new style with the box around the text! Super cute!

And the avis are just sooooo cute! Lol, the text so fits it! Esp the last one "Come Here Boy..." Hehe. Nice ones di!

@Lola di, wow superb request! The two scenes go well together, so beautifully done! And yes, the lyrics do fit well with the sigg. Almost as if it was written for SK!