Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@Gunia,

OMG!!!! You made a Ranchhod sig! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!😍 You know, that's one of my fav Swapnil scenes so you don't know just how happy you made me.🤗 Def using it soon!

@Vedo,

Oh WOW, your Gurmina marriage sigs are sooooooooo cute, loving all of them esp the 3rd, that combo Ramayan/real-life Sindhoor idea is just Fab!😍😍 Def snagging it into my marriage slideshow!
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Janaki di, thanks so much di! *Hugs!* And no, the siggy is BETTER than the texture! Loving the style so much and the colorization is just so perfect! The text is just so beautiful and wow, everything is just perfect!

@Lola di, thank you!!!!!!!!! Glad you liked! And thanks for the info about aish, I'll def make my req the next time she's open. And what are you talking about? The siggy is amazing!!!!!!! The colorization is just awesome!

@Gunia, awww you so welcome sweetie! And yes, everyone here is so talented. That's why I love spending so much time here with you guys. I get to see one great siggy after another. And omg Gunia!!! The Deepika sigg is just SO cool! Lovely work! Great colorizations!!!!!!  And the combo one is amazing as always.  And the two Arun-Deeps ones are just WOwwwwwwwwwwwww! But….the LAST one ROCKS! You're BEST work yet!! And the Swapnil one is shooooo cute!

@Mina, dear great job!! Always love your avis. And no, it will only disappear if too many people use it from that link. Imgur is a good site.

@Vedo, the master of the transparent siggies is back!!!!! The first one is just gorgeous! Loving the flowers at the edge! And the second and third one is just super duper awesome with the glowing effect and all! And the text is so fitting!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here is a sig I made of Gurmeet and Debina's grand reception, don't both of them look stunning?😎

-Janu
pakhara thumbnail
They're both so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, I love that couple! They're so real and not fake! You get what I mean? They're so meant to be together! And lovely siggy! Just gorgeous!

Hey, here's a Meghan siggy from the pics on his fb account. Didn't know what to title it as i don't know his character's name, so i gave it that.

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Awhh thanks so much for the compliments guys! You're too sweet!

Amazing work once again :D

Another Gurmina..reception. Free to use

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

They're both so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg, I love that couple! They're so real and not fake! You get what I mean? They're so meant to be together! And lovely siggy! Just gorgeous!

I know, they're really natural with each other, you can tell they're not faking their relationship for publicity like some couples, love them! Guess the next celebration we have with them will be their housewarming party or their first child.😉 And thank you so much for liking my sig.🤗

Wow, the Meghan sig you made is fabulous!👏 He looks great in that show, what's his character about?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Awhh thanks so much for the compliments guys! You're too sweet!

Amazing work once again :D

Another Gurmina..reception. Free to use

Oh wow, GORGEOUS sig, Aish! One of your best!😍  The blue texture really suits the pics and the way you arranged the text is FAB!

Btw, in the bottom lefthand corner pic, doesn't it look like Gurmeet has a long dangly earring?😆
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Gurmeet-Debina

---------------------------------------------------------------

senorita
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here is a Gurmina sig jenny1000 made using some of their old pics (notice that Gurmeet doesn't have his stubble yet😆)....it was a freebie from her update so I'm posting it here on behalf of her:

-Janu
pakhara thumbnail

@Aishi di!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back with another gorgeous creation! Its just marvelous di! The texture suits the pics so well and the text font is stunning! You're seriously a very talented siggy maker! Awesome job!

@Janaki di, I know right! I totally agree with everything you said about Gurmina. Most tv couples only get together to increase their fan numbers. So not right! And omg! That will be something when they have kids! Wouldn't it be awesome if they had twins!! Lil Luv and Kush! Well, we're getting a little to ahead, but anyways, love that Jodi.

And thanks so much for liking the Meghan siggy. You know what, I don't know what his role is in Bhaktmaal. The person who tagged him had named the album "the making of Shri Bhaktmaal" and Meghan didn't post anything on his wall, so I have no clue.

And the siggy by Jenny is just awesome! Sooooo professional! I mean seriously totally pro! Wow. And yeah, its really interesting how the tv actors' styles keep changing.

@Aisha, wowwwwwwwwwwwww, you're siggies seriously rock! The colorization is amazing! Thanks for posting them here! Please make as many as you can! Loving them so much!

Here's my Gurmina reception siggy

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago