|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || - Page 40

Posted: 13 years ago

Gunia, awww, thank you soooooo much dear! So glad you liked the siggy!!!! And yeah, its really surprising at how she could handle such graceful and mature roles at such a young age, na? I love her acting, so touching!  And Gunia, wowwwzzies hun, I saw the pic update and the snaps are so beautiful! I love Arunji's graceful god-like expressions! And I saw that later on he wore normal village clothing, so that means Shivji himself came to see his Bhakts na! So sweet!

Here's a Valentine creation for Gurumina

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Here's a Valentine creation for Gurumina

Oh WOW, this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, Aishu!😍 Great job!

And your Aditi birthday sigs are also amazing.👏
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

Hey Guys,

My friend Guddi (prerna4rishav) made me this Kalyavan/Krishna sig from SK....isn't it gorgeous? Lols, I generally don't go this gaga over a sig that is rakshas-themed, but I love this episode in SK, it was so upbeat, funny, and meaningful at the same time, and I just looooove the song(s) that came during it.😍 The text I gave Guddi is one of my fav lines from the song, meaning that God himself got the name of Ranchhod (fugitive) for running away from battle.

As usual, free for use!😉 

-Janu
@ all - thanks a million for liking the RadheShyam sig, made my week ☺️ More of that coloring coming up real soon!!

@ Gunu - the new Pushp Vatika sig was stunning as always 😍 Love the text brushes you used in the background, gives that romantic feel so nicely!! And loveeee the Lakhan-Siya vanvaas acceptance sig like crazy, very touching concept and rarely siggified so all the more special 👏👏👏👏👏 And btw waiting impatiently for more interesting concept waale combo sigs from you behna 😛

@ Janu - the Surya pooja sig was one of THE best mytho sigs I've ever seen hun, hats off 👏 everything about it, from the blending to the coloring right down to the font, was just perfection!!! I can't do any better than Gunu's adorable sunshine emoticon, that was a perfect match ⭐️😆 Also LOVEEeee the Rukmini Krishna sig, perfect Valentine's look and dare I say SDB looks rather handsome in the simple get-up, esp the bottom row pics 😲 And coloring really rocks esp the lighter one 👏

@ Vedo - the Bharat Kaushalya sig is just beautiful and touching beyond description, hun 😍 Esp love the 3rd coloring and the dialogue you chose to put on it conveys the theme perfectly... am gonna use it soon as I'm through with reqs or put in slideshow, whichev happens first 😆 Just might be my fav siggie from you thus far, LOVE it 👏👏👏👏👏

@ Aishu - awwwwww the birthday sigs you made for Aditi are sooooooooo adorable hun 😍
😍😍😍😍 your styles are really unique and cute, all soft and pretty to match the pics... and blending and textures are flawless 👏 That coupled with the super cute and innocent pics make for really really sweet creations, great work ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Speaking of adorable and cute and sweet, look at this awwwwww😍some SK kiddie RadheShyam sig that Guddi made me ❤️ Feel free to use:

And now a little something by moi... if you saw the gallery updt you already saw it, if not, it's fresh off the... pixlr 😆 SK's Gauri Pooja by Rukmini Devi, thanks to the lovely pics Janu and the text is from the aarti she sings - meaning "you know what's in each and every heart, for you live in every heart; you never break the trust of one who has complete faith in you" 😍 Feel free to use and please share your thoughts 😃

Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
I remember you posted more mytho sigs we 'didn't see', Loli. Why are you holding back, hmm?😈
So I can get more posts out of it and reach rocker-hood sooner, obviously 🤣 Feel free to tell me how much (or how little) you like it 😆 And btw there are plentyyyyyyyyyy more you didn't see, muahahahaha 😈
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago

@Janaki di, awwwww, thank you soooo much! So glad you liked! I just feel bad because I didn't make more Gurmina siggs. Their wedding date is so close!! And wowzies, loving the request! The colorization is just too cool! And the scene is just so beautifully portrayed with the text and all! And its more about Krishna than the Rakshas.

@Lola di, thanks a ton di, your comments are really sugary sweet! So glad you liked them! And your request is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Little Radha and Little Krishna! Such sweethearts!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the one by toi, c'est magnifique!!!!!!  I love love love the text! And how you brought out the red colour in the pics is so beautiful! Lovely!