Mythological Masti

|| Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #2 || - Page 38

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@Lola,

WOW, your RadheKrishna sig is soooooo cute, love the colorization!😍 And will def edit my comment in your gallery soon.πŸ˜‰

@Aishu,

Thanks a lot, hun!πŸ€—

@Gunia,

Working on the Arun Govil/Shivji siggie now, hun, thanks for the pics!πŸ˜› And your Pushp Vatika siggie is beautiful.πŸ‘ I think it's your favorite scene right, because you make most sigs from that scene.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ And your request by Sano is aMAZing, brilliant concept and she did well! And thank you for liking my Surya Dev sig.😳

@Vedo,

OMG!!!! Your Bharat/Kaushalya sig is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful, can't stop gazing at it.😍 I esp like the 2nd and last versions, def adding into my slideshow, your recent effects are brilliant!πŸ‘ I have a req...could you make a sig (in the AS Ramayan Vidaai style) of the scene where Krishna breaks Radha's pride from SK? I posted the pics in the gallery.πŸ˜ƒ

And thanks for liking and using my Surya Dev sig, so sweet of you!πŸ€—

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Niceeee creations, everyone !!!πŸ˜ƒ
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Janakidi! Happy Ratha Saptami to you too!!!!!!!!!! OMG! That Surya Dev siggy is just magnificent! As glorious as he! Lovely work di! And the pics of SK and Ramayan are very well chosen! I love the second, one, just too beautiful!

@Gunia, wowwwwwwwww loving the one made by Sano! Just great! BEAUTIFUL! Its all like modern and the scene is from the scriptures, so such a nice combo! I've placed my req too, will show it to you guys when it's done!

@Vedo, omg, one of your BEST siggies ever dear! I'm loving the mother-son theme. So heart touching! And the colorization on the second one is AMAZING! Wowww

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you so much Janu, Minu & Aishu! You comments put a BIG smile on my face! πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Am back with a LuvKush/Ramji sig from Ramayan....this actually took me only about five minutes or so, cause I quickly tried out some kind of colorization on it after blending the pics in an attempt to get it done before my class startedπŸ˜†, and felt the result wasn't so bad. What do you guys think?😳 Should I even post it for my update?

-Janu
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Vedo

It's very beautiful Gunu! β€οΈ β€οΈ

Here's a siggy I just made, from the Bharatji- Kaushalya Mata pics that Janu posted in the gallery.
Thank You Janu! πŸ˜ƒ

Feel free to use it and do comment. πŸ˜Š

Wooooooooowwwwwwww dis siggie is MINDBLOWING!! 
The texture, text brushes, the pics, the very concept is shooo cute n b'ful...luv every bit of dis siggie 

arun-deeps thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Gunia,

Working on the Arun Govil/Shivji siggie now, hun, thanks for the pics!πŸ˜› And your Pushp Vatika siggie is beautiful.πŸ‘ I think it's your favorite scene right, because you make most sigs from that scene.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ And your request by Sano is aMAZing, brilliant concept and she did well! And thank you for liking my Surya Dev sig.😳

Oh wowww hope U liked him as Shivji      Can't wait to see it!!  
   correct Pushp vatika is my fav scene  thats why I siggify it most of d time Anyways thanx for luving d sig .n also my req frm Sano di   n no probs ur siggies always turn out stunningly b'ful...btw wooowwww U made d Ramji W*H Luv-Kush sig in 5 mins??   Woowwww..it turned out gr888888888!!  
arun-deeps thumbnail

Hey guys

here's RS RAMAYAN sig when Ram Lakhan Siya r told to leave all their Rajsi vastras!😭

Hope U like!
FEEL FREE TO USE!
n
plzz commentπŸ˜›

arun-deeps thumbnail
Hey guys here's a siggie Princess Bushi made on my req

FEEL FREE TO USE
Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
@ Janu - woww such a lovely siggy! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Can't believe it took you 5 mins! πŸ˜³

@ Gunu - thank you for liking my siggy so much! Your SiyaRam & Lakshman siggy is awesome! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
I just love Sunilji's expressions there! πŸ˜† And your req. siggy is so pretty! πŸ˜