Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lola610

^^ Glad you liked it enough to use hun, no need to be sorry since I made it a freebie remember πŸ˜† And I totally agree, never seen anything like it 😍 And... make more SK sigs, you're amazing

Guys, here are a few requests I made recently... Janu has already turned hers - which is from an old and apparently supersweet Telugu mytho movie about Abhimanyu - free for use, and I have a strong feeling Pari and Mina will follow suit πŸ˜† But just in case, plz don't use until they do... here they are, hope you like:

Janu's:

Pari's

Mina's

Lola, you're such an amazing siggy maker! So how come you don't make 'em more often?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ I love all of 'em! Niceee colorizations n pic placement! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

excellent work guys ... wil reply soon

here's one  from offscreen pic of Aditi and Dhirti

PRETTY siggy Pari! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I love it! πŸ˜³

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hey frns...

2moro is Basant Panchami!!  
So here's a Pushpvatika siggie for ya all so dat U feel dat flowerish aroma n divine love around U!!
Hope U like!!
Feel Free to use!!
n
plzzz comment!!

Gunu, Happy Basant Panchami! πŸ€—

Yayyyy what a treat for the festival you gave!! πŸ˜³  Loveeeeee it! Awesome work!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘ Make mooooore! πŸ˜ƒ

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Here is a Shri Krishna sig I made from one of the cute Gurukul scenes centering Sudama that we all love so much.πŸ˜ƒ 

Icons

Signature (in two different colorizations)

-Janu
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Awesome siggy and icons Janu! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Love the pics you used! πŸ˜³
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Lola di, thank you so much di! Soooo happy you like them! The SK siggs will keep coming! And OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stop staring at the JSK sigg! One of THE best JSK siggs ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love your new style, pls keep using it! Lol, when I saw it I became greedy. I hope Parina di puts it free for use!

@Gunia, oohhhh shooo sweet of you! Thanks dear! And the Pusp Vatika siggy is outta dis world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the colorfulness and awesomeness of it!

@Parina di, Super cute Aditi-Dhriti sigg di! Want to give a hug to both of them!

@Janaki di, wow superb siggy di! Love the high contrast style you keep using! And yes, that phase was a very cute one! It'll be like school time fun for us because that's what a gurukul essentially was.

@Vedo, dang it! Minus keeps messing with my pics sometimes! I've uploaded them to imgur. Do they work now? And omg, I've uploaded Priya's birthday sigg on the same site, better change that quick!

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Ahhh Aishu now I can see the sigs 😍...they're both awesome!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Great work!! πŸ˜ƒ
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Vedo dear! πŸ€—Thanks a lot!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Welocme Aishu! πŸ€—

Heres a new siggy I made...worked very hard on this one, so I hope you all like it and feel free to use as always!

😳

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Calling all sig-makers! Please check this thread out an participate! :D