Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=JanakiRaghunath]

Hey Guys,

Here are the reqs I made for Aishu and Gunia (posted in my shop as well), please do not use without their permission.😊

-For Aishu-

-For Gunia-

...PARiNA... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Hi guys! Here is a Mandar Jadhav siggy. Mandar Jadhav is Meghan's older bro. I'm only adding this because technically, Aladdin is a myth, just not a Hindu myth. Hope you guys like. Feel free to use.

gooood job Aish πŸ‘..... he seems to in grooms costume...πŸ˜‰
i hv never seen alaadin πŸ˜›

...PARiNA... thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Amazing creations, Parina! I esp love the Aditi one, very sweet! :D

Btw, I posted that SK Sudama pic update you asked for....if you can't view the pics, I'll send them separately to you through PM.

thanks a lot !! πŸ€—

...PARiNA... thumbnail

Wow Aishu, your sig is soooooo cute, Mandar Jadav looks amazing as Alladin.πŸ‘ Great idea too! I'll create a new category in the ToCs for non-Hindu mythologicals, great idea!πŸ˜ƒ

Here is a request I got from Gur, isn't it cute?😍 I just love the various friendships of Shri Krishna, he was really the ideal friend.😎

-Janu

OMG !! i hv never seen such a creation !! 😍indeed the creator made from the heart

Janu , the can we add Prithviraj and Dharam veer too ? they were also semi-mytho ...
...PARiNA... thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here is my request from Shikha, isn't it beautiful?😍 The pics are from RS Ramayan and the text from AS Ramayan (I just love RJ's lines in this song!). Free for use!

-Janu

AGAIN soooooooooooo good !!!πŸ‘
i hv seen Shikha's work in TL forum too .. she is brilliant

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vedo

Awesome idea and beautiful siggys Gunu! ❀️ β€οΈ Greatttttt work once again! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanx a tonne for liking my idea di!!

Btw ur current avi is too sweet!!😍
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

@Gunia, The SitaRaam one is such an adorable siggy!😍😍😍😍 Love the scene and how you put everything together ! Vedo's right, the style rocks. Keep using it! And the combo one is so nice! I love how you keep presenting the correlation between the two shows!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awwwwwwww..........thaks a bunch sweethreat!!😳 Oh okay..will keep using it..whenever I find time!!😳 ur each n every comment really motivates me to make more of such stuffs!😳😳
arun-deeps thumbnail

Hey Guys,

Here is my request from Shikha, isn't it beautiful?😍 The pics are from RS Ramayan and the text from AS Ramayan (I just love RJ's lines in this song!). Free for use!

-Janu

Woowwwwwwwwww b'ful siggie...shikha is really awesome πŸ‘ n so r U to bring such b'ful ideas!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Btw thanx for informing abt my req frm Gur...its AMAZING...I'll post it here!! Btw what do U think abt my suggestion regarding using of text frm dat vedio....??😲
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

amazing sigg Gunni .πŸ‘........... specialy that text in green πŸ˜ƒ

Awwwwwwwww.....thanx a tonne...means alooooooooooooot to me!!😳
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

WOOOOEST SUPEREST !!!!!!!!!
sooooooooooooo beautiful . This is just toooooooo Gud !!!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

HahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thanx for all those superlative degrees😳 Then lemme think dat what degree can I ever give to U?? Is there anything beyond dis degree??πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Parina di is beyondddddddd WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWESSSSSSSSSSSST🀣