Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

Vedo - You're stuff is just amazing! I've noticed a lot of people using them. Do you take suggestions? BTW thank you so much for using the sig I made Mina, means a lot.

Aww Aishi you're welcome. Your siggy is so beautiful I just had to use it! Great work! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 And thank you for liking my stuff. Of course I take suggestions, they're most welcome! Do tell...😃

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

Aww Aishi you're welcome. Your siggy is so beautiful I just had to use it! Great work! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 And thank you for liking my stuff. Of course I take suggestions, they're most welcome! Do tell...😃

Awh thanks, you too. 😳 
In that case, can you make some transparent siggy (like the Meghan siggy you made) of Sunil Lahri from the old Ramayan? Would def use if you did. I'll try digging for pics 😆
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

I will definitely make it Aishi, just pm me the pics anytime!

Btw, I love Sunil Lahri as Lakshman so so much! He's the perfect Lakshman for me! 😳 I've been meaning to ask someone to upload some good pics of him so I'll be very glad for the pics too! 😃

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Aishi di, aww thanks so much! 🤗Lol, the circle thing! Well, I saw a lot of ppl using that in their siggies and I tried to look for a brush like that. Couldn't find anything. So I simply drew the outline of three circles and overlapped them. Hehe, trying to use my resources!😆

@Vedo, thanks so much yaar!🤗

btw guys, waiting for that Sunil Lahri sigg! It'll be mast!
😉
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Vdo Di-
Awww.........so sweeeeeeeeeeet of U!! Ur siggies have always been a treat for eyes!

@Ashu-
Awwww........thanx for liing my work...😳
Btw ur new RS Radhe Krishna siggie was sooooooo sweet!!

@Mina-
Dear ur styles are really sweet!! Luv dem always...ur texture..ur style look shooo sweet!!
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys!!😃
Here's a Siya Ram siggie I made!!😳
hope U ppl like it!!😛
FEEL FREE TO USE😃
n
pzzzzzzzzz comment!!😛

madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sugg by Lola..

will post the 2nd one very soon..😳

Free to Use..

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

@ Gunu- once again, Beautiful siggy dear! 👏  👏 👏 👏 👏 I know it sounds like I'm always saying the same thing but your siggys are always so beautiful that I don't have enough words! 😆

@ Durgavnii- Love your SiyaRam siggy! Great blending and placement of pics! It's lovely! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful work everyone .. will reply soon.. right now in hurry

done with Aishi's Shivji req and Janu's from SK
hope u like them guys .. do tell me if u want change or in some other way

for JanakiRaghunath

link to my gall
if u like to comment here too
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1383649&TPN=63
...Mina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hiiiii friends, thanks a bunch for liking my cg and avis !!!!🤗 I'm so happy after reading ur comments!😳

And cuteeee cgs Aishu diii, Gunia diii, and Parina diiii, they're so bright and pretty!⭐️⭐️

@Aishi diii and Vedo diii,

I also love Sunilji as Lakshman the BEST! He was so cute and awesome and perfect in the role !!!😍 I always loved the joking side of him, now I imagine Lakshmanji just like him, hehe.😳😆
Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 13 years ago