Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WOHOOOOO The excitement is back!!!! (Page 3)

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by ninand

I was soo happy with having relaxed weekends the last couple of monthsEmbarrassed... I guess those days are gone nowLOL...
back to restless sleepless weekends when this forum will go haywire with crazy speculations!
Big smile

damn!feel excited and apprehensive all at the same time!Wink

So dont you think good days are ahead.........like......dargah weekend......like........hosyarpur....like fake engagement.........so sleepless nights are back....but thank god...now.......its only day...not 2 days

yeah that might be the only thing that can sell this to me... a one day weekend!Big smile..

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Ninad.....440 wat..will give you.....most....strongest kickstart...for week after marriage.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninand

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by ninand

I was soo happy with having relaxed weekends the last couple of monthsEmbarrassed... I guess those days are gone nowLOL...
back to restless sleepless weekends when this forum will go haywire with crazy speculations!
Big smile

damn!feel excited and apprehensive all at the same time!Wink
yes baby yes!!!!!Wink

it is back again to sleepless nightsROFLROFL

i know i understand me too.......we have been bored.....for the past couple of months.........we all feel asleep, and finally they got us back awake again....aur kya jagaya yaar!!!!!LOL

soooooo excited....

EHurray Hrray........excitement is back.......jaago...jaago......kafi so liye....December se sab log
yes yes.....chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooo
wake up wake up wake up........utho utho.......boho sleeping karliya!!!LOL
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Shivi finally after reading ayesha post, now i am excited for this track as well....Lets wait and watch....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Shivi finally after reading ayesha post, now i am excited for this track as well....Lets wait and watch....

Muniza
ErmmErmmErmmErmmErmm

Infinitedreams

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
finally a thread where i see the xcitement as im MAHA xcited 2....passion was missing n all was suggary coated 4 past 2 mnths or so...MAAN is bac...wats mre xciting is how MAAN will control himself actng tough...how wud he resist her seeing her 24/7 now in his room...thy wud b sharing  washroom , closet n so mny other stuff.....we get 2 see foreplay happening ...tension building up 2 consummate  sme day...
really xcited!

mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

finally a thread where i see the xcitement as im MAHA xcited 2....passion was missing n all was suggary coated 4 past 2 mnths or so...MAAN is bac...wats mre xciting is how MAAN will control himself actng tough...how wud he resist her seeing her 24/7 now in his room...thy wud b sharing  washroom , closet n so mny other stuff.....we get 2 see foreplay happening ...tension building up 2 consummate  sme day...
really xcited!

Mehraan you are so right.....remmber we met at wine club...I was expecting same.....He is hard....to keep him awayf frp, her....but a lot lot of sexual forplay is coming you................but i dont thiney are going to show SR with critical....Pregangcy condition is already critical....and SR with this conditon is medically prohibited........SO I thing he is preparing ground to keep him away from her......and .....tell her about abortion
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

really xcited!
yessssssssssssssssssssssss finally!!!!
Good points....to again from u too!!!!
PartyDancing

Go to top