Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WOHOOOOO The excitement is back!!!! (Page 2)

kumari3 Goldie
kumari3
kumari3

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Definitely, I was not expecting that promo! Wow.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

I was soo happy with having relaxed weekends the last couple of monthsEmbarrassed... I guess those days are gone nowLOL...
back to restless sleepless weekends when this forum will go haywire with crazy speculations!
Big smile

damn!feel excited and apprehensive all at the same time!Wink
yes baby yes!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

it is back again to sleepless nightsROFLROFL

i know i understand me too.......we have been bored.....for the past couple of months.........we all feel asleep, and finally they got us back awake again....aur kya jagaya yaar!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileLOL

soooooo excited....

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kumari3

Definitely, I was not expecting that promo! Wow.

yup they woke us uppppp from our snoozing sleep.....

back to restless nightsLOLLOLLOL
kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Finally we got ourselves a real promo........after sooooooooooooooo long....we got a bang on promo......that to on a Sun?????Big smileBig smile
Remember the times when we used to get a new promo on a Sun.....and we all would become restless as to what will happen?? Guess what fellow maaneetians.......that excitement factor is back!!!!! That intensity feeling is back!!!! The unpredictable factor is back!!!!

This promo reminds me of when maaneet are dancing in his office and dev comes and sees them dancing...

this promo reminds me of when maan grabs a hold of geet's dupatta and asks her if she feels anything when he comes close to her......and she runs away sayin that she cannot...touchin her tummy

this promo reminds me of when Geet finally decided to let herself love maan....to express her feelins to him....and they showed her ring in between maan and dev in a pic

this promo reminds me of the time maan tells geet that now she has no choice but to be his fiance!!!

THAT EXCITEMENT.....that intensity.....that restlessness is back!!!! we have not gotten a promo like these in soooo long......and finally we got it back!!!!

In fact back then we used to get a new promo on Sundays and Wednesdays....but that too had stopped...and the promos began to suck......but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it is back!!!!! Our show is back with a bang...

this maan reminds me of the old maan....sadu....meany........just like a mean old boss....khadosss

we have no idea why he is behaving this way.........i wonder whyyyyyy cause he would not stress her out like this...especially when the doc has told him not to stress her out....

wohoooooooooooooooooooooo WELCOME BACK GHSP!!!!

Cannot wait until i see iintense maan again....passion

wohooooooooooooooooooooooo

PartyDancing

agree

but feel sad for geet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

I was soo happy with having relaxed weekends the last couple of monthsEmbarrassed... I guess those days are gone nowLOL...
back to restless sleepless weekends when this forum will go haywire with crazy speculations!
Big smile

yes baby yes!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

i know i understand me too.......we have been bored.....for the past couple of months.........we all feel asleep, and finally they got us back awake again....aur kya jagaya yaar!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileLOL

soooooo excited....

that's ture

mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Big smile

So dont you think good days are ahead.........like......dargah weekend......like........hosyarpur....like fake engagement.........so sleepless nights are back....but thank god...now.......its only day...not 2 days

mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Big smile

yes baby yes!!!!!Wink

i know i understand me too.......we have been bored.....for the past couple of months.........we all feel asleep, and finally they got us back awake again....aur kya jagaya yaar!!!!!LOL

soooooo excited....

EHurray Hrray........excitement is back.......jaago...jaago......kafi so liye....December se sab log

mysterygurl1427

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Big smile

yes baby yes!!!!!Wink

i know i understand me too.......we have been bored.....for the past couple of months.........we all feel asleep, and finally they got us back awake again....aur kya jagaya yaar!!!!!LOL

soooooo excited....

damn... i was looking forward to a shakeup , a kickstart not this shocking 440volt jumpstartLOL

Go to top