WOHOOOOO The excitement is back!!!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally we got ourselves a real promo........after sooooooooooooooo long....we got a bang on promo......that to on a Sun?????πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Remember the times when we used to get a new promo on a Sun.....and we all would become restless as to what will happen?? Guess what fellow maaneetians.......that excitement factor is back!!!!! That intensity feeling is back!!!! The unpredictable factor is back!!!!

This promo reminds me of when maaneet are dancing in his office and dev comes and sees them dancing...

this promo reminds me of when maan grabs a hold of geet's dupatta and asks her if she feels anything when he comes close to her......and she runs away sayin that she cannot...touchin her tummy

this promo reminds me of when Geet finally decided to let herself love maan....to express her feelins to him....and they showed her ring in between maan and dev in a pic

this promo reminds me of the time maan tells geet that now she has no choice but to be his fiance!!!

THAT EXCITEMENT.....that intensity.....that restlessness is back!!!! we have not gotten a promo like these in soooo long......and finally we got it back!!!!

In fact back then we used to get a new promo on Sundays and Wednesdays....but that too had stopped...and the promos began to suck......but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it is back!!!!! Our show is back with a bang...

this maan reminds me of the old maan....sadu....meany........just like a mean old boss....khadosss

we have no idea why he is behaving this way.........i wonder whyyyyyy cause he would not stress her out like this...especially when the doc has told him not to stress her out....

wohoooooooooooooooooooooo WELCOME BACK GHSP!!!!

Cannot wait until i see iintense maan again....passion

wohooooooooooooooooooooooo

πŸ₯³

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you dear. I am just excited to see Geet and Maan. How Maan will act that he does not like to come near her. He just doing this so that he does not want to harm the baby. And cannot tell geet because this will stress her out........
Originally posted by: muniza75

πŸ€”

Muniza

oyeeeeeeeeeeee diiiii....u r nuts......HELLO.........u know maan would not behave like this without a reason......

maan loves geet more then......she doesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

u feel bad for geet....ok.....i do too....but think about how he is feelin about right now....to stay away from her!!!! He is too dyin a thousand deaths too.....so i feel bad for both...especially maan cause he knows that the baby has to be aborted...geet doesn't know this......so he is in a more difficult position then she is

ALSO MSK IS BACK!!!!!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: maankigeet

I agree with you dear. I am just excited to see Geet and Maan. How Maan will act that he does not like to come near her. He just doing this so that he does not want to harm the baby. And cannot tell geet because this will stress her out........

i am sooooooo exited yaar!!!!

πŸ₯³
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Finally we got ourselves a real promo........after sooooooooooooooo long....we got a bang on promo......that to on a Sun?????πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Remember the times when we used to get a new promo on a Sun.....and we all would become restless as to what will happen?? Guess what fellow maaneetians.......that excitement factor is back!!!!! That intensity feeling is back!!!! The unpredictable factor is back!!!!

we have no idea why he is behaving this way.........i wonder whyyyyyy cause he would not stress her out like this...especially when the doc has told him not to stress her out....

wohoooooooooooooooooooooo WELCOME BACK GHSP!!!!

Cannot wait until i see iintense maan again....passion

wohooooooooooooooooooooooo

πŸ₯³

I m jumping I m jumping...with excitement....what a promo.......so excitement.....Maan ne aasa kyoon kiya.......kyoon kiya..........jaldi batai jaldi batao

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kuls11

I m jumping I m jumping...with excitement....what a promo.......so excitement.....Maan ne aasa kyoon kiya.......kyoon kiya..........jaldi batai jaldi batao

DancingπŸ₯³

finally now i just wish for a solid storyline!!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️
ninand thumbnail
I was soo happy with having relaxed weekends the last couple of months😳... I guess those days are gone nowπŸ˜†...
back to restless sleepless weekends when this forum will go haywire with crazy speculations!
πŸ˜ƒ

damn!feel excited and apprehensive all at the same time!πŸ˜‰
kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Definitely, I was not expecting that promo! Wow.
Originally posted by: ninand

I was soo happy with having relaxed weekends the last couple of months😳... I guess those days are gone nowπŸ˜†...

back to restless sleepless weekends when this forum will go haywire with crazy speculations!
πŸ˜ƒ

damn!feel excited and apprehensive all at the same time!πŸ˜‰

yes baby yes!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

it is back again to sleepless nights🀣🀣

i know i understand me too.......we have been bored.....for the past couple of months.........we all feel asleep, and finally they got us back awake again....aur kya jagaya yaar!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

soooooo excited....

Originally posted by: kumari3

Definitely, I was not expecting that promo! Wow.

yup they woke us uppppp from our snoozing sleep.....

back to restless nightsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†