India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 3 (Page 148)

preity*zinta IF-Sizzlerz
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
^ I know right, I'm going for the whole experience .. so I can officially be like I've been to an award showwww, woot ;D

I'll let ya know if I hear anything else about the tickets .. I'm sure they'll be releasing more soon!

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

Originally posted by Gobsmacked

See when you were with the username of PK Sanam... you love for SRK used to come out more strongly.

Even under the name of Nuktha I knew you liked SRK, but you seemed so subtle.

Never recognised it was you.

not really... i've always been the same... but i guess people recognize your comments more by your avi...!   TongueTongue  one thing that i do not want... and never wanted....!

it's just that i don't participate in that many debates on him....!   same old boring stuff....!   LOLLOLLOL

@ kawal... haan haan... lekin ab ailaan bhi mat karooo....!   LOL

Pk SANAM!!! i knew it was you!! Seriously!! dekha apno ko pehchan leyti hoon mainEmbarrassed I never asked you because i believed you won't admit it so easilyLOL but hey Welcome backHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheen

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShadowKisses

Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Tashu-Read the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No cheating!!!!!! I could write it up but you need to read the Battle of Hogwarts....as a viewbie I order you!LOL I'll try to find you a good blog, but if not during my break I'll tell you. Such a good addiction to have....EmbarrassedLOL

I loved Dobby, how could she kill  him??  So many people die at the end-she killed all my favorites. I would have liked it if she killed Harry insteadEvil Smile.
@italics: Nooo, it's a trapp!! The last book, Deathly Hollow, is honest-to-god awful especially the epilogue.

@bold: I gotta agree there. She should have killed him off and kept SS.

ShockedShocked   **shakes head**  i love Deathy Hallows, and i skip the epilogue everytime i read the book...!   WinkTongueTongue    hehhee.... actually, i like all the books in backward order, in terms of preference... i like the last part in the epilogue, when harry tells his son after whom he was named.... that was written so nicely....!!  

killed Harry...?   you guys are evil...!   TongueLOLLOL   i loved the way whole book was written... though, it was quite 'dark' and lots of people die, i really love reading it.... does that make me a sadist...?  ConfusedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

@ simran.... well, i've never read twilight... not something that i'm into.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed    and though, i didn't grow up with Harry Potter, it certainly found a way to me, when i was all grown up.... LOLLOLLOL  i've tried to make everyone in my family read the books, to no avail....!   LOLLOLLOL

qwww

smarie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwNuktaacheen

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Hey Guys!

We haven't had power sinc Wednesday beginning of our snow storm.
Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Either I am losing my mind, or my posts are being deleted. I can't find posts in the Feedback topic or a couple of other topics lol.

can I call you tashu? I find it so adorable ji lol.

Sanam ji, should I reopen that thread now? I can just see it....sarcasm overload....mocking opinions....my inbox capacity shrinking.....

LOLLOL   arey, let it stay buried.... unless, someone is willing to support me... goodness, nobody listened to me naa.... EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL   and i had to wonder, how bad is my choice really...?   can't be that bad... i think i'm quite rational, but then again, who knows... khush fehmi ka shikaar pata chala...!   WinkLOLLOLLOL

tashu did not help really.... she has already concluded about 'my choices'... LOLLOL   needless to say, she does has good reason...!   EmbarrassedTongueLOLLOL

enjoy your break, simran.... i hope you have a nice peaceful birthday.... HugHugHug

qwww

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

OMG self ban talks and i am not there........ I have self-banned myself thrice.. once when i tried to imitate flaviya.. the second time when me and desu banned ourselves.. and the third time in Katrina kaif's debate topic..  my first ban created a riot.. second one also.. third time no-one cared.. they realized that its my second nature to self-ban myself.. ROFL

whoa... you have gotten yourself banned thrice...??   yeah, i did wonder where did you disappear off in the middle there.... that would have been the third time, i am guessing... because i think the other two times were probably sometime later.... i remember we used to have tons of debates, but it never got to the point where people banned themselves...

i remember you were going to leave earlier on too, but at least, you never got yourself banned... i remember pm'ing you about it....!!   EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

desu did too...??  Shocked   she almost left the forum earlier on, when i used to be here....  but we got her back that time.... things used to get sorted out much easily back in the days, it seems....

is that why geet, nimmy, riya and the others don't post anymore...??   Confused  

seems like a lot happened....!!

Go to top