Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just stickied this: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1602650 as this one looks like its gunna be done sooon ..

And ladygaga - no idea! PZ and Anil were here promoting it last week .. I guess they're showing up .. Maybe Sonam will show up .. Akshay's always here so he'll probably come too .. have noo clue bout SRK except for those rumours that I read here .. someone told me Anil and PZ may be hosting it .. and thats why they were here promoting it!
Swati...you're lucky lol!

I want to go but if somehow it doesn't work out, I'll live happily and nothing will change for me However, my sister and cousin aren't gonna be happy about it at all. They've been wanting to go since last year when they heard about IIFA being held in Toronto. They're willing to pay for the $300 tickets to go.  πŸ˜†

For me...it's all the same. If I go, I'll be happy and will enjoy the whole experience. If I don't go, I'll still remain happy lol. 
We're going to be in Toronto for summer vacation around that time anyway, and since my sister and cousin are hugeee Bollywood fans (wayyy more than I am) they don't want to miss out on the oppurtunity. So for their sake, I hope they find tickets!
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
^ I know right, I'm going for the whole experience .. so I can officially be like I've been to an award showwww, woot ;D

I'll let ya know if I hear anything else about the tickets .. I'm sure they'll be releasing more soon!
Are we supposed to post here or can we go straight to the fourth?
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

not really... i've always been the same... but i guess people recognize your comments more by your avi...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  one thing that i do not want... and never wanted....!

it's just that i don't participate in that many debates on him....!   same old boring stuff....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ kawal... haan haan... lekin ab ailaan bhi mat karooo....!   πŸ˜†

Pk SANAM!!! i knew it was you!! Seriously!! dekha apno ko pehchan leyti hoon main😳 I never asked you because i believed you won't admit it so easilyπŸ˜† but hey Welcome backπŸ€—
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShadowKisses

@italics: Nooo, it's a trapp!! The last book, Deathly Hollow, is honest-to-god awful especially the epilogue.

@bold: I gotta agree there. She should have killed him off and kept SS.

😲😲   **shakes head**  i love Deathy Hallows, and i skip the epilogue everytime i read the book...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›    hehhee.... actually, i like all the books in backward order, in terms of preference... i like the last part in the epilogue, when harry tells his son after whom he was named.... that was written so nicely....!!  

killed Harry...?   you guys are evil...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   i loved the way whole book was written... though, it was quite 'dark' and lots of people die, i really love reading it.... does that make me a sadist...?  πŸ˜•EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ simran.... well, i've never read twilight... not something that i'm into.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed    and though, i didn't grow up with Harry Potter, it certainly found a way to me, when i was all grown up.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  i've tried to make everyone in my family read the books, to no avail....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wait...did someone mention harry potter and twilight in the same post....even if ur not comparing...i would like to make it clear that twilight is no patch on harry potter.....HP winz any day!!!!πŸ˜†...and yes...if u havent realized already...im a morbid HP fangirl..πŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Guys!

We haven't had power sinc Wednesday beginning of our snow storm.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Either I am losing my mind, or my posts are being deleted. I can't find posts in the Feedback topic or a couple of other topics lol.

can I call you tashu? I find it so adorable ji lol.

Sanam ji, should I reopen that thread now? I can just see it....sarcasm overload....mocking opinions....my inbox capacity shrinking.....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   arey, let it stay buried.... unless, someone is willing to support me... goodness, nobody listened to me naa.... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   and i had to wonder, how bad is my choice really...?   can't be that bad... i think i'm quite rational, but then again, who knows... khush fehmi ka shikaar pata chala...!   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tashu did not help really.... she has already concluded about 'my choices'... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   needless to say, she does has good reason...!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

enjoy your break, simran.... i hope you have a nice peaceful birthday.... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladygaga

OMG self ban talks and i am not there........ I have self-banned myself thrice.. once when i tried to imitate flaviya.. the second time when me and desu banned ourselves.. and the third time in Katrina kaif's debate topic..  my first ban created a riot.. second one also.. third time no-one cared.. they realized that its my second nature to self-ban myself.. 🀣

whoa... you have gotten yourself banned thrice...??   yeah, i did wonder where did you disappear off in the middle there.... that would have been the third time, i am guessing... because i think the other two times were probably sometime later.... i remember we used to have tons of debates, but it never got to the point where people banned themselves...

i remember you were going to leave earlier on too, but at least, you never got yourself banned... i remember pm'ing you about it....!!   😳😳

desu did too...??  😲   she almost left the forum earlier on, when i used to be here....  but we got her back that time.... things used to get sorted out much easily back in the days, it seems....

is that why geet, nimmy, riya and the others don't post anymore...??   πŸ˜•  

seems like a lot happened....!!