Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: koolchick

^sakura, this is a list of counting the top members on IF based on the number of hours they spent on this site in one day

I think they replaced it with Hall of Fame instead

Ohhhhh πŸ˜†  Where is it these days? I wants to check πŸ˜†  Just out of curiosity
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolchick

^sakura, this is a list of counting the top members on IF based on the number of hours they spent on this site in one day

I think they replaced it with Hall of Fame instead

But HOF is completely different .. Right...
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

😲😲   to kya main insane and bad hoon....!   πŸ˜†

lots of name changes....!!

and yes, i should say sorry to Dexter (now) for reporting her... however, i should tell them that i am thankful that they did not call me names at least, when i told them that... so thank you....!!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

and well, i guess i should admit something about my own username... πŸ€”  but maybe some other time....!!   😳😳

Apologize for what? Report ke bahane I got a new pm. My inbox is deserted otherwise. πŸ˜†
Please keep on reporting me. πŸ˜†

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anku.. When did they have this... Do they still have it... Never heard of this... Anyways I am clueless in the IF features... Even the HOF I came to know recently...like during the member awards in November...thats when I saw that HOF existed... . πŸ˜†

Surely till 2008.. Don't think they hve it anymore. Now, there are better options for getting members fight with each other. Like the dumb Top Celeb Ranking.

Btw...I feel sad =( Going through my old topics..I realise, I was actually fun back then =( Cynical, sarcastic. Now, I hve gotten sad :| LOL.

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

But HOF is completely different .. Right...

Well the HOF includes A LOT of the obsessive members yes but it also has a small amount of the written and video updaters for tv shows as well as the members who try to provide daily commentaries and images of each episode

And you can't really tell if a member's been awake 24 hours trying to make 'likable' posts or if a lot of members like them insteadπŸ˜†
Whats up with Rani's fugly crooked smile in the middle pic..πŸ˜†..

anku- thumbnail
HOF is different. Thank god for small mercies we didn't hve the 'LIKE' button back then 😳
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just checked and my name is there also. πŸ˜† U can vote too?? πŸ€”
Maddy is number one πŸ˜†  Congo Shongo girl.
anku- thumbnail
Now, we hve a similar MOST Active users online...I am sure I'm appearing on it since I hve been here since yest. night :| And even our Lily is there. lolz. Looks like, I had a lot of useless time yest. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Meena1

right duhh.. i forgot..πŸ˜†

nevermind.. i thought you were Adorable_Ankita..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Oh! same here. I saw this id yesterday and thought that Anku didn't recognize me because of the id.

Meenzy, did Anku leave IF?