Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
I meant...do they do it on purpose so that they can get rid of their accounts or because they just like breaking the rules?

I heard of so many members in this section doing it last year and I couldn't think why

Anyways........has anyone seen True Grit? If you want to, DON"TπŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolchick

Kay, it's not as entertaining as baseball but answer my question:

Why do members self-ban themselves?

Oh.. Do they.... I thought the mods ban them for some reason.....

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Me too bored.... Arre you are the entertainment here...Start the laugh riot like yesterday... πŸ˜†

LOL.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

India and competition... yeh toh hadh he ho gayi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nope. I have personally known the members who have imposed bans on themselves, and it's mainly because when they exit out of IF, they don't want to leave any traces (?). Lol. IF is sort of a crazy website, where you do or say things that you may not in real life....I know I wouldn't. Zainab25 is exclusive to IF. Lol....so maybe, that's why too. Others believe IF too be distracting, hence they go on a self imposed exile....Some are not too proud of IF....Lol....so maybe that's why also. I think Imma do it too whenever I feel I am done with the IF world...(that no one really knows about, except for me). Also, internet is a frightening zone!!!! Be it Facebook and social networking sites or online forums....what if tomorrow I apply for a job, and the interviewer plans to know more about my behavior thru Facebook (which is being done recently!), or the way I interact online....I'd sure not want them to go thru my ramblings on IF or even FB. If only I could deactivate my account, rather than have it banned....but IF doesn't support that option.

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
^^I'll PM you raat ko if I have time Maddy! Self-bans....I have an essay to say about that lol. Now I'm out to pick up my guests=D. Bye bye guys!

Originally posted by: koolchick

I meant...do they do it on purpose so that they can get rid of their accounts or because they just like breaking the rules?

I heard of so many members in this section doing it last year and I couldn't think why

Anyways........has anyone seen True Grit? If you want to, DON"TπŸ˜†

A lot of ppl ask to be banned because they are addicted to IF and the only way to stay is  a self ban.. i know a few members in the Debate Mansion who requested self bans..

Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..

India and competition... yeh toh hadh he ho gayi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What the? If this is advertising, then this is a FAILπŸ˜†

And thanks for the info guysπŸ˜›
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

Nope. I have personally known the members who have imposed bans on themselves, and it's mainly because when they exit out of IF, they don't want to leave any traces (?). Lol. IF is sort of a crazy website, where you do or say things that you may not in real life....I know I wouldn't. Zainab25 is exclusive to IF. Lol....so maybe, that's why too. Others believe IF too be distracting, hence they go on a self imposed exile....Some are not too proud of IF....Lol....so maybe that's why also. I think Imma do it too whenever I feel I am done with the IF world...(that no one really knows about, except for me). Also, internet is a frightening zone!!!! Be it Facebook and social networking sites or online forums....what if tomorrow I apply for a job, and the interviewer plans to know more about my behavior thru Facebook (which is being done recently!), or the way I interact online....I'd sure not want them to go thru my ramblings on IF or even FB. If only I could deactivate my account, rather than have it banned....but IF doesn't support that option.

thats one of the few reasons i deactivated my FB profile.. its a zoo.. and i do have a lot of self incriminating stuff there..πŸ˜†

EDIT: i am requesting a self ban on IF too once i am bored with it..πŸ˜†
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
See my facebook is on the most private it can be......but I can't help wonder if businesses and schools have private hackers or something just to see itπŸ˜†

And I act like a granny because I only add people I've actually metπŸ˜‰
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bans here took for a complete different reason.

Koolchick!! I am hereee. Yaar, tell ur name please...lol..I feel weird saying Koolchick.