Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: qwww

I didnt realize I was so scary yaar sorry. My e- image is quite the opposite of me in real life then. I am considered quite harmless by most peopleπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nahii. Vo aisa tha....when I had entered BS back then, it was already a big family kinds so I wud be out of place u know πŸ˜† I thought some of the members didn't speak much back then. LOL. Okay..is it my confession day today? :p But anyways, so I thought...Idk what I thought. Perhaps I wasn't thinking? And the LIKE button didn't help much back then :P for some *best kept to myself* reasons. I can't get more embarrassed than I already have πŸ˜†
All that was going on and I had soon left BS. But when I came back awhile back, I had a gala time :D And I still do :D
I think you're amazinggg. And harmless for sure<3 πŸ€—
Originally posted by: sakura_

@Simran: I'm really curious about the last part πŸ˜›  I want to know how it's gonna end..Maybe I shud read a blog or something. Recommend me if you know of any. In the previous part, how cute was Dobby 😳 

Re: qwww πŸ˜†  Now I'm very curious

Tashu-Read the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No cheating!!!!!! I could write it up but you need to read the Battle of Hogwarts....as a viewbie I order you!πŸ˜† I'll try to find you a good blog, but if not during my break I'll tell you. Such a good addiction to have....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I loved Dobby, how could she kill  him??  So many people die at the end-she killed all my favorites. I would have liked it if she killed Harry instead😈.
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maddy

Names... Yeah... I think i am still apprehensive about my name being used on a public forum.... I will stick to Maddy for now... 😊

Yes that is better.  your old ID being  reincarnated  was really creepy. 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes that is better.  your old ID being  reincarnated  was really creepy. 

Tell me abt it...   It was creepy...

Me and Simranji have had long chats on why he was using it...and we have been wondering why....
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Me and reading? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Maybe I shud get one of those Audio CDs  and drive forever πŸ˜†
Dobby is the sweetest thing. When he was dying, I heard sighs and a women somewhere was making sounds-- she was crying 😭  So cute he was.

😲 Harry doesnt die in the end? I heard he dies. Guess i heard it wrong...
Edited by sakura_ - 13 years ago
qwww thumbnail

Yeah she is sarcastic when needed. Gotta love it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Re: Throwing snide remarks πŸ˜†  Even I'm drawn into madness time and again and then i end up getting annoyed with myself.

I know it depends on how the day is going sometimes. If one is having a real bad day then snide retorts are made unintentionally too. I have gotten into long drawn e-battles too but after it ends I dont think its really worth it. What is the point in trying to convince someone who you dont know.Who cares what they think or say. But somehow when you are in the middle of it  - proving your POV takes the utmost importance and urgencyπŸ˜†
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I had to come back to thispost. You are very young isnt it? Dont be so negative about love. There is such a thing as love though may not be what you dreamt about 😊
And anyways since you hate a few celebs  I have to say if you beleive in hate you gotta beleive in love. You can't have one without the otherπŸ˜‰

Since you are here qwww, I don't  need to go off topic in that thread.

I am almost an adult and very practical. About love; Its infatuation, addiction and obsession, not love. And if this thing is love then it's not as big a deal as people make it out to be. It's the most worthless and overrated thing in the world.

Why waste your time and energy on something that's not going to last forever.  

Kareena-shahid, ash-salman, deepika-ranbir, salman-katreena

oh I love Harry Potter too.  I am much older than you Simran.  I started with book 3 borrowed from my neighbor who was then in Middle school. I was hooked. After that I preordered the books as they were relased. I even got my son on it  - he is 7 and already on book 5.  I just love how JKR created a whole new world and the richness of details in it.

Tashu did you want Hermione to end up with Harry ? I love how JKR paired H and Ron.

Haye, I told my fiance if our kids even mention Twlight I'll disown themπŸ˜†. I'm making him read the series with me...it's going but pretty slowly lol. It's such a great escape. I've gotten my friends' kids hooked on it. Lol, I still love discussing every little detail with my friend on this. Sigh I wanted Harry for myself....then I wanted Fred and George....phir Ron started looking nice too.....yes I'm greedy. So what!πŸ˜›

@Maddy-I cried when the movie came out. My mom went with her friends to see it and wanted to take me along. My chacha called and was like guess what her name is in the movie, and when he told me I cried my heart out. How could they steal my name. I was pretty stupid back thenπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
qwww thumbnail

Me and reading? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  Maybe I shud get one of those Audio CDs  and drive forever πŸ˜†
Dobby is the sweetest thing. When he was dying, I heard sighs and a women somewhere was making sounds-- she was crying 😭  So cute he was.

😲 Harry doesnt die in the end? I heard he dies. Guess i heard it wrong...

Harry dies and comes back  - well sort of . Read it πŸ˜›
Dobby dying was better in the book IMO. Even Harry dying was well written.
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Tashu-Read the book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No cheating!!!!!! I could write it up but you need to read the Battle of Hogwarts....as a viewbie I order you!πŸ˜† I'll try to find you a good blog, but if not during my break I'll tell you. Such a good addiction to have....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I loved Dobby, how could she kill  him??  So many people die at the end-she killed all my favorites. I would have liked it if she killed Harry instead😈.

@italics: Nooo, it's a trapp!! The last book, Deathly Hollow, is honest-to-god awful especially the epilogue.

@bold: I gotta agree there. She should have killed him off and kept SS.