Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

not really... i've always been the same... but i guess people recognize your comments more by your avi...!   😛😛  one thing that i do not want... and never wanted....!

I guess I'll come out of the woodwork and say I knew all along too!😆 Actually came across an old thread a few days ago (from when I joined the forum) and the way you commented was quite similar. Lack of capital letters at the start of a sentence and the ...s 

Anyway, when I first came you made me feel really welcome and that was really quite nice, so thank you!😊
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LabRat34

I guess I'll come out of the woodwork and say I knew all along too!😆 Actually came across an old thread a few days ago (from when I joined the forum) and the way you commented was quite similar. Lack of capital letters at the start of a sentence and the ...s 

Anyway, when I first came you made me feel really welcome and that was really quite nice, so thank you!😊

Radz... 🤗🤗  i remember.... remember our chemistry lab talk....!   😆😆   i miss the old days... but some of the things that happened near the end, really put me off of IF....!   😳

ah, shucks... i should try to change the way i comment... ðŸ˜³  but i guess, old habits die hard.... 😆😆   aise hi, meri age nikal gayi hai to make changes....!   😆😆😆

@ prag... i'm so much older still....!!   i guess i should walk about with the most ancient member of IF tag....!   😆😆😆

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ah, shucks... i should try to change the way i comment... ðŸ˜³  but i guess, old habits die hard.... 😆😆   aise hi, meri age nikal gayi hai to make changes....!   😆😆😆

and the essays is what nailed it and i knew it was you... 😉 ðŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

and the essays is what nailed it and i knew it was you... 😉 ðŸ˜†

but you weren't even active when i used to post... or were you a silent member...??   😳😳😳   i don't remember interacting with you.... ah, must be my old age, i guess...

i guess it depends on the topic too... the fact that i talk too much might have to do something with it too... 😆
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ kawal... haan haan... lekin ab ailaan bhi mat karooo....!   😳😆😆😆

OMG ðŸ˜Š Welcome back dear 😊 
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: kawal_tak

OMG ðŸ˜Š Welcome back dear 😊 

kawal... thank you....!   🤗🤗 ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

kawal... thank you....!   🤗🤗 ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³

🤗🤗

People Here loved you so much , im sure you have seen posts where they mention your "old " username and say that they are miss you :😊
Okay peeps......honest question here

Should I change my username?
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Originally posted by: kawal_tak

🤗🤗

People Here loved you so much , im sure you have seen posts where they mention your "old " username and say that they are miss you :😊

really.... 😳😳   i did see some posts, in the members award topic.... i would've said it earlier, but i dunno, i couldn't... 😳😳   i feel much more at ease now.... you're too sweet, kawal.... 🤗🤗
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

but you weren't even active when i used to post... or were you a silent member...??   😳😳😳   i don't remember interacting with you.... ah, must be my old age, i guess...

i guess it depends on the topic too... the fact that i talk too much might have to do something with it too... 😆

I would have loved to be a silent member  😉....  but me being me.... I just cannot shut up and have to give my opinions... 😳 ðŸ˜†

Though I joined this forum in Jan 2008... I was not very active...I was doing my MBA those days...so on and off i would post something and not much of commenting....

Then i started posting more since I think Nov 2009 and this active I became only in the early part of 2010....

So no I had never interacted with you when you were PKSanam....

One day when I was total vela 😆  I was going thru the feedback topic and there i saw your post and it just struck this had to be you...

And then the other day I was chatting with someone and asked her and she confirmed it...😊