Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Me in love? Haye....kya ilzaam?! I'm more in a manhating-use them-throw them phase right now. πŸ˜†

Use 'em abuse 'em. I love it!
Originally posted by: lalixlily

I've thought the phase was through..cause last year you sounded majorly pissed off at some guy & Shahid kinda took all the flak for it - if my memory is good...and yes my memory is good πŸ˜†

Your memory is good. πŸ˜† I'm still pissed off and now instead of Shahid, men in real life take all my flak. Gosh...I don't sound like a good bhartiya naari anymore. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago

I told my ex he was a si**y. lol And that he had no b*lls..lol

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Maddy and Qwww cnversed in their language, confused Meena and went to bed. Not together though. πŸ˜†

And I am back.... Was a little busy working on a project report....

I missed all the fun in the CC...😭

LOL Xeta... πŸ˜†  and surprise surprise we are together.... πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜† 

Your memory is good. πŸ˜† I'm still pissed off and now instead of Shahid, men in real life take all my flak. Gosh...I don't sound like a good bhartiya naari anymore. πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

You were pretty aggressive back then...πŸ₯± Members used to avoid your topics looool & yr sacarstic tone lol
How things have nicly changed...πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: koolchick

Maybe it was your siggyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Like oh sanskaari Indian girls would never show that word, let alone use it🀣

Agreed. πŸ˜†
@Zainab: who are these members? Did they change their names too or are they CMG forum imports?πŸ˜†

@Maddy: You'll catch up soon enough. Qwww and you together? You girls are more chaloo than what I thought.  πŸ˜†

@Lilly: Yea I was reading one of my first posts on here and I was like W*F I sound like the e-version of Cinderella's stepmother and her two evil sisters combine. πŸ€£ Things have changed. I like this place and its people...its a part of my daily routine. πŸ˜Š
πŸ˜† @ the Cinderella's stepmom comment
sakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh good all the sane members are here..

Dexterphile  πŸ˜†  Abhie Abhie acchey bhaley toh they (in the morning) what what heinous crime have u been committing all day? πŸ˜†
Edited by sakura_ - 13 years ago
OMG goneforever is actually eroticlover...!!!! ufff!
I was like who is it?

Tweety lovely is Neetu PB Lover...