Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

^ Did you always have a "y" at the end of your username? or has that been newly added?

guilty *large smile*...😉😛
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

^ I think .. members just shouldn't "go at it" :P

That will never happen i dont think but when two ppl who obviously dont like each other go back & forth & some other ppl get in also its just makes it bigger & worst 
Where's Mad????She's the one missing here!!!
Originally posted by: lalixlily

Where's Mad????She's the one missing here!!!

Maddy and Qwww cnversed in their language, confused Meena and went to bed. Not together though. ðŸ˜†
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

No ladygaga, please dont go!

I feel like a stranger here.. all my old-e friends have fleed this place or self-banned themselves or they don't post anymore.. except a few people..  I am losing the connection to this place strangely!!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣 Not together lol...Dexter that was too funny!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladygaga

I feel like a stranger here.. all my old-e friends have fleed this place or self-banned themselves or they don't post anymore.. except a few people..  I am losing the connection to this place strangely!!

Desu is there...I am there...I can't believe you don't consider me a friend. 😡

You miss PsychoBaleHead way too much. 😆

]

]

]

]

]

]

]

]

]

]

]

]

I do too.
Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Ladygaga don't be senti. Here...I dedicate my favorite lama song to you.

ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: zainab25

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, I am always against ID switches. My first name and the day of birth is revealed in my ID....and I still haven't changed my ID. 😲...Then I say it's stupid to have your name, age, birth date on IF. It all started with inhumane beauty.

Please don't change your ID otherwise i will lose any connection i have with BS.. people shouldn't change their ids that they have been using for the longest time.. it just feels that you are talking to a stranger.. 😆 Amu changed her to melancholic.. and it took some time for me to absorb that.. its another thing that she doesn't even post here anymore!!
preity*zinta thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissIffiy

That will never happen i dont think but when two ppl who obviously dont like each other go back & forth & some other ppl get in also its just makes it bigger & worst 

I think it gets bothersome and annoying to see the same members go back and forth at it arguing the same thing over and over and OVER again.

Like seriously who cares if one thinks Katrina's prettier than Deepika, Sonam, Aish or whoeverr. It's just a matter of opinions that people should just learn to accept and move on. Simple :) Or atleast I thought it would be .. but this forum has proved me wrong.

Just my two cents.

Anyways it's time for me to leave.. Have fun the resta you!