Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 3 - Page 62

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
well everyone changed their usernames....apparently they sound cooler now...πŸ˜ƒ
ladygaga thumbnail
OMFG!! Whats up with everyone today.. Smarie.. you have started this disease ... and now everyone is changing their user ids.. 😭 Xeta!!!!!! Why did you change your Id.. Damn girl!! Xetaxeta was epic.. awww i miss it already!! And lensa.. you have become bebhohoic now.. what has gotten into everyone.. i liked the speech Zainab gave in some random topic about changing ids.. why is everyone doing it!!
preity*zinta thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

yes....wht i was referring to was the "he who must not be named"....i wanted to know if someone thought we ganged up on him/her??? coz i feel bad now if we did...i dunt like it if someone faces bad stuff because of me/us...

Online bullyings never cool!

Ah new usernames - so confusing, who's whooo
Maybe I should be Koolchicka...or DPadlicious😎
Originally posted by: ladygaga

OMFG!! Whats up with everyone today.. Smarie.. you have started this disease ... and now everyone is changing their user ids.. 😭 Xeta!!!!!! Why did you change your Id.. Damn girl!! Xetaxeta was epic.. awww i miss it already!! And lensa.. you have become bebhohoic now.. what has gotten into everyone.. i liked the speech Zainab gave in some random topic about changing ids.. why is everyone doing it!!

We belong to the cult of Zainab and have decided to change our usernames as per her orders. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Hey its not my fault. πŸ˜† I already said, "he who shall not be named" to avoid all the future back and forth quoting, you guys kept it going. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol...i didnt say it was ur fault..i was just referring to the member...i dunt think no one took names even after that... but the member sort of figured it out....ppl were not subtle..πŸ˜†
Ok stop with the "he who must not be named"! Harry Potter......mine😭
ladygaga thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

We belong to the cult of Zainab and have decided to change our usernames as per her orders. πŸ˜†

Since when has xeta started taking orders!! The xeta i e-know always gives orders.. and why would Z advice people to change ids.. when she herself is so against it!! Kyuuuuuunkiyachangeee kyuuuuuunnn!!!!!!!Cry
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

Online bullyings never cool!

Ah new usernames - so confusing, who's whooo

Am myself & you πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lol..okay simran...

hey...i had the right to change my username...mine was a bloddy typo...πŸ˜†

i guess i just set trends everywhere i go...πŸ€ͺ