Bollywood Chit Chat Corner 3 - Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
oh dude...just when i started to love IF because of all the cute families in here.........i get to know THIS...πŸ˜•...the internet is a bad bad bad place...
Oh btw Simran, we think you rock. We should have a mod appreciation party, for all the work the mods do when we start writing garbage on these forums.

πŸ‘
Like my daddy says - internet is made for a good purpose...just some people misuse it...with a evil mind....

OMGEE.....say whaaa? Beboholic? I might as well be xoxocutechic4lyfexoxo too. I mean.....I sorta exaggerated everything (lol, not really that much), but it's always better to take precautions....just in case. Considering how much I have been stalked on IF, I shouldn't even be on this website.

Yeaaaa, herd mentality exists everywhere. One does it, you follow it.....I think no one wants to feel excluded, be in the real world, or the online world. I have been at both ends, so I sort of know how it is to feel targeted (?), and then I have targeted others. =P
Originally posted by: beboholic

Okay guys it's me I also changed my username. Stupid me had my first name and last name and the year I graduated as an ID! You never knew  as Lensa okay.  🀣

Your siggy is the same so it won't be hard to recognize which user you are

I always wondered how you had such a unique idπŸ˜†.....beboholic works fine thoughπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: koolchick

I think both you and I have....like in that Kareena bashing topic from a few days ago

I think when we're having fun, we sometimes do get carried away and when a lot of people agree with your opinions, you just can't help it

But smartie pants, you definitely don't attack members and say things unnecessarily😊

Thank you...

but yeh...see i'm a kareena fan and u dunt particularly hate kareena....so if we make fun of her..its fun...it never crosses the line and becomes ugly to the point that some other kareena fans get offended...

wht i was referring to was a certain member feeling "ganged up on"...have i ever ganged up on someone with some other fans....??....okay...go read the last few pages of the kareena shahid topic...u'll know who im talking abt..
Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@xeta when you were giving me advice, I was like who the hell is this person. πŸ˜† But your advice was still good so I took it even though I didn't know who u were!

Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: beboholic

@xeta when you were giving me advice, I was like who the hell is this person. πŸ˜†

Seriously I was like - who that intruder thinks he/she is...! lol
Yeah people I don't know are intruders...😡
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

Thank you...

but yeh...see i'm a kareena fan and u dunt particularly hate kareena....so if we make fun of her..its fun...it never crosses the line and becomes ugly to the point that some other kareena fans get offended...

wht i was referring to was a certain member feeling "ganged up on"...have i ever ganged up on someone with some other fans....??....okay...go read the last few pages of the kareena shahid topic...u'll know who im talking abt..

I know what are you talking about. That person is not being ganged up on. She/he was wrong many times on this forum, and members do tell him/her that. But she feels she/he is being ganged up on for no reason.
Originally posted by: zainab25

OMGEE.....say whaaa? Beboholic? I might as well be xoxocutechic4lyfexoxo too. I mean.....I sorta exaggerated everything (lol, not really that much), but it's always better to take precautions....just in case. Considering how much I have been stalked on IF, I shouldn't even be on this website.

Yeaaaa, herd mentality exists everywhere. One does it, you follow it.....I think no one wants to feel excluded, be in the real world, or the online world. I have been at both ends, so I sort of know how it is to feel targeted (?), and then I have targeted others. =P

Be proud only important people are stalked. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†