Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Sisi I got sick of the p*rn star double xx's. ðŸ˜†

Aww cmon! I loved it so much. Meh, I get that you're a fan of Dexter.
Originally posted by: zainab25

Yea, and don't be stupid to have your first name, last name or any sort of real name as your IF ID.....Some of us again have had friend requests by people from IF....that's sorta insane, innit?

Some personal pics from FB have also been leaked on IF.

Thanks God! My real name is on my FB and no one will ever know on IF...😃
And my IF username is quite unique....

Even on FB ---- only allowed few people to yr personal pix.....🥱 
All my e profiles are private...and I erase them sometimes...🥱
oh i loved all the x's...it gave u the edge..😉

but hey...im no one to complain....apparently my typo username was much more liked by my actual username...😆....but i hated it!! lol...
Originally posted by: eraser

Aww cmon! I loved it so much. Meh, I get that you're a fan of Dexter.

You can call me xetaxeta still. 😛Dexter with an X, xeta with an X....we're soulmates in my warped head. ðŸ˜†
Okayy, I think I get it.

I don't really understand how someone can "suffer" on an online forum. It's just a public forum where almost all of us come to discuss things we like/dislike, have fun, or just get away from our busy lives. If someone is suffering because they belong in a certain fangroup, well then all I've got to say is, stand up for yourself and back up your view if you really believe in it. If at the end of the debate one still does not agree with you, what's the worst that can happen? Nothing really. 

The only time when I've "suffered" on I-F ( should I even call that suffering?) is when I was threatened by a certain moderator, or moderators, and when those people said that it's going to be carried out of I-F. But then again...all I say is STFU and ignore. 

So really, nobody should let anything get to them. If you dislike a celebrity, then dislike them. If you like a celeb, then like them. I've receieved my share of hate PMs and whatnot, but frankly, I don't give a shiz anymore. A person in the CMG forum called Zainab and I a terrorist and we did take offence to that to an extent but we moved on because we both realized that whoever that person is, isn't worth it. I think anything that happens here on I-F is worth crying over or taking to your heart. 

Andd....I needa stop this lecture or whatever it may be called. ðŸ˜†
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
beboholic...are you kidding me....?
dexterphile...xeta...IF isn't secure anylonger..*pulling my hair out*
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

i just needed to know if i was inadvertantly being "groupistic" anytime (yes thts a word😆) or not...i try to stay neutral most of the time....but i think i might have crossed the line sometimes...which is why i need opinions...

I think both you and I have....like in that Kareena bashing topic from a few days ago

I think when we're having fun, we sometimes do get carried away and when a lot of people agree with your opinions, you just can't help it

But smartie pants, you definitely don't attack members and say things unnecessarily😊
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay guys it's me I also changed my username. Stupid me had my first name and last name and the year I graduated as an ID! You never knew  as Lensa okay.  🤣
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Thank you smarie and Caro!

@xeta-you changed your name? I was just getting used to your nic lol

About groupism....I  think it works the same as it works in the real world. Mostly fans here become friends.....and friends stick up for one another. I guess it can go overboard at times....but not everyone fits into this "groupism".

Stop changing your ids people....it's already hard for me to yaad your guys names as it is😡
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

You can call me xetaxeta still. 😛Dexter with an X, xeta with an X....we're soulmates in my warped head. ðŸ˜†

What the 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It's hurting my sight!!!!😲😡