Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
man she left work at 4:30 and just got home at 11! :( i was scared so much! thank goodness she's safely home.

what'd i miss here?
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

man she left work at 4:30 and just got home at 11! :( i was scared so much! thank goodness she's safely home.

what'd i miss here?

Was that your mom you were worried about? Good thing she's home😊

You missed a lot😆
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yup it was my mom. today's been a tough day with all the snow! :( i'm relaxed now that she is home safely. she had a horrible drive back home.

what happened here? lol
Originally posted by: zainab25

Oh wow this can happen? I think I know about that incident. I am very incompetent when it comes to technology, but IPs are pretty serious. So personal info out?? I do agree on that ji. I don't have a facebook, twitter, and whatever social site there is. So I am pretty clueless as to how much IF mimicks these sites. I do know one thing that is common with Facebook however; the profile check.

I agree that private information should not be divulged to kids. I would like to think that the BS mods are pretty good at this stuff.

I know a pretty scary story that happened (better not say), and it is extremely a serious issue. So yes, care should be taken when dealing with such matter.

I do not like the HOF, like button, buddy list. It just adds to an already heated atmosphere. No competition is health in my opinion....it does get ugly. The spams are ridiculous lol.

Well if it is anything....I can't check IPs and I don't even know how to use IPs against anyone lol.

What's a MID detector?

Sorry I'm not tech savy.

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

yup it was my mom. today's been a tough day with all the snow! :( i'm relaxed now that she is home safely. she had a horrible drive back home.

what happened here? lol

you mean what DIDNT happen here 😆
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the information overload

here is a test on siteadvisor.com, i dont trust google persay

ANNOYANCES FROM INDIA-FORUMS.COM: 

Third-Party Cookies

quizrocket.com

1 popup

Why should we worry about third party cookies?
Some people don't like third-party cookies for the following reason: suppose that the majority of sites on the internet have banner adverts from www.anotherdomain.com. Now it's possible for the advertiser to use its third-party cookie to identify you as you move from one site with its adverts to another site with its adverts.

Big brother???LOL

however, you can BLOCK third party cookies..which is what im doing now...grrrrr

Oohla IF servers are in florida
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Well if it is anything....I can't check IPs and I don't even know how to use IPs against anyone lol.

What's a MID detector?

unfortunately the admin doesnt think IP disclosure is a serious issue😕

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/shoW*Hread.php?t=107566

this is kinda basics for forums using vbulletin to use an MID detector

it identifies if there are multiple IDs coming from the same IP
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okay  y'all are scaring me with this making me want to leave this place 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is some scary stuff guys. Am really freaked out by these stories. IF suppose to be a fun place!
hmm....also...just so tht i can a level headed opinion......do u guys think groupism exists on bolly forum???..and do u think a lot of the members who are not part of a group, suffering coz of that (i.e getting sidelined etc)??? Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago