Posted: 13 years ago
eraser ji
I just saw u post a TR rhyme in another post..are u tamil by any chanceπŸ˜†

@koolchick, they could be cases like me

I have my computer on most of the day for work reasons and sometimes one tab is IF..even if I am not on IF, I forget to close browsers, that could effectively increase "time" on IF

Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Ok, what???? HOF tells you how much time a person has spent on I-F too? Serious? Isn't that invasion of privacy of sorts? I've been a member since 2005....and I know nothing....scary lol

Simran, why does IF's site owner Vijay spend so much time in mimicking FB and other social netowrking sites? IF has become so scary in the recent times, it's unbelieveable....a member Shabz and I knew once (even bandicoot) was forced to leave because a moderator leaked her personal information. Can you believe it!?!?!?! A moderator leaked a member's personal info due to silly online feuds.....can it get any worse than that? I am not questioning all of the DT members, but the DEV team system needs to be reformed....why does any 12 or 13 yr old have access to my IP address anyways? I feel so unsafe on this forum. All Vijay did was demote the moderator who leaked sensitive information....Lol...that's all. And here I am still on IF, with moderators having access to my sensitive data. I can't trust anyone in the virtual world....what if I have a verbal argument with them tomorrow, and they leak my sensitive data on the forum? This is ridicuolous.

So much needs to be changed on IF.....The report button, the like button, the buddy friend we have...but we have no privacy. Certain elite members have access to my IP....IP is all one needs to track anyone down.

Also Vijay doesn't take care of the spams on his website. So many of the members have had to trash their laptops due to IF's spam/po*n ads, and when we inform this to Vijay, we are ignored.

I know you can do nothing...πŸ˜†but who else do I tell this to? πŸ˜†

Edited by zainab25 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Ok, what???? HOF tells you how much time a person has spent on I-F too? Serious? Isn't that invasion of privacy of sorts? I've been a member since 2005....and I know nothing....scary lol

For that, there was previously another GA. LMAO.
I remember once I was  87 on that list and I was like woah, for an I-F hater, I am doing too good πŸ˜† But back then, I was not a good girl so probably that's why.
Idk what happened to it though.
But yes, earlier there was a Top 100 or something I think and in that the Top 100 peeps who spent most time on I-F were showed along with the hours. I am PRETTY sure about it.
Cuz I also remember seeing a post sometime back from one of my banned IDs about it. LOLZ.
Originally posted by zainab25

Simran, why does IF's site owner Vijay spend so much time in mimicking FB and other social netowrking sites? IF has become so scary in the recent times, it's unbelieveable....a member Shabz and I know once (even bandicoot) was forced to leave because a moderator leaked her personal information. Can you believe it!?!?!?! A moderator leaked a member's personal info due to silly online feuds.....can it get any worse than that? I am not questioning all of the DT members, but the DEV team system needs to be reformed....why does any 12 or 13 yr old have access to my IP address anyways? I feel so unsafe on this forum. All Vijay did was demote the moderator who leaked sensitive information....Lol...that's all. And here I am still on IF, with moderators having access to my sensitive data. I can't trust anyone in the virtual world....what if I have a verbal argument with them tomorrow, and they leak my sensitive data on the forum? This is ridicuolous.

So much needs to be changed on IF.....The report button, the like button, the buddy friend we have...but we have no privacy. Certain elite members have access to my IP....IP is all one needs to track anyone down.

Also Vijay doesn't take care of the spams on his website. So many of the members have had to trash their laptops due to IF's spam/po*n ads, and when we inform this to Vijay, we are ignored.

I know you can do nothing...πŸ˜†but who else do I tell this to? πŸ˜†

WORD. Truer words have not been spoken.

Time and again I wonder...are you my alter-ego? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by koolchick

I've been here five years tooπŸ˜›

Actually a few years ago before the 'like' button, IF had this count of who was on the forum the longest in, I think, 24 hours......

People go on here apparently for 18+ hoursπŸ˜•

Yup. That was the one.
Oh true! Ive had trojan attacks from india-forums...i occasionally test sites i use

Advisory provided byGoogle

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for india-forums.com

What is the current listing status for india-forums.com?

This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1661 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-01-26, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-12-02.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including webarh.com/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including wedding-dress-gown.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS30475 (WEHOSTSITESCOM).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, india-forums.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:

• Return to the previous page.
  • If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.
Updated 19 hours ago

2008 Google - Google Home

Originally posted by koolchick

That's what I saw when I learned about it....people in this forum had a thousand likes within 24 hours!

And the most we have is 170πŸ˜†

As I said, velle people...right? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by bandicoot

eraser ji
I just saw u post a TR rhyme in another post..are u tamil by any chanceπŸ˜†

@koolchick, they could be cases like me

I have my computer on most of the day for work reasons and sometimes one tab is IF..even if I am not on IF, I forget to close browsers, that could effectively increase "time" on IF

bandicoot ji, I am not Tamil. My parents are from Hyderbad and my dad speaks a lot of Telegu but no he wasnt the one who introduced TR Rajendar to me. I often search for funny videos on youtube and I came across his videos. They are painfully hilarious to watch πŸ˜†
alrighty that is the current report..but i have had 3 malicious software downloaded on my system through india-forums....

and I dont see a reason for other ppl to access my IPs...IPs are sensitive information and quite a lot of members are randomly promoted ...

i just heard the argument that mods of the section can only see members who post in that section...

if IPs were only to see MIDs, why not use an MID detector simply?
I hate TR and I hate TR's son Silambarasan

Some ppl call silambarasana s Simbu, my friends and I call him Sombu(Lota)