Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

I think it's acc. to the no. of LIKES you have πŸ˜•
Which is quite dumb cuz I hve seen places where someone says HI and they get a like then a 'πŸ˜†' and a like and then, 'oye....tu mujhse keh rahi hai' types random talk and another 5-6 LIKES.

Anku.. You cracked me up...πŸ˜†   Hi and a LIKE.... Bye and a LIKE.... LOL....and that wacko emo is a classic...
There were these few members continuously on the list for awhile. I was like how useless are they? =/ lol. Haven't checked the list in a long time so they're probably still there?
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Anku.. You cracked me up...πŸ˜†   Hi and a LIKE.... Bye and a LIKE.... LOL....and that wacko emo is a classic...

Lolz. It totally is. @ BS, I have seen members not using it unnecessarily but I can tell you endless places that hve LIKE button being HIT 4-5 times atleast on every freakin' post

I think it's acc. to the no. of LIKES you have πŸ˜•
Which is quite dumb cuz I hve seen places where someone says HI and they get a like then a 'πŸ˜†' and a like and then, 'oye....tu mujhse keh rahi hai' types random talk and another 5-6 LIKES.

Anku, thats hilarious πŸ˜†
@Maddy

I used to be in the CHat CLub section..im kinda bored of them now..

In  a few chat clubs, anything you say is 'like'worthy...nearly all members of the chatclub will like everypost u say...so the members are always in the list....it iscrazy
Ok, what???? HOF tells you how much time a person has spent on I-F too? Serious? Isn't that invasion of privacy of sorts? I've been a member since 2005....and I know nothing....scary lol

Lolz. It totally is. @ BS, I have seen members not using it unnecessarily but I can tell you endless places that hve LIKE button being HIT 4-5 times atleast on every freakin' post

That's what I saw when I learned about it....people in this forum had a thousand likes within 24 hours!

And the most we have is 170πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

Ok, what???? HOF tells you how much time a person has spent on I-F too? Serious? Isn't that invasion of privacy of sorts? I've been a member since 2005....and I know nothing....scary lol

I've been here five years tooπŸ˜›

Actually a few years ago before the 'like' button, IF had this count of who was on the forum the longest in, I think, 24 hours......

People go on here apparently for 18+ hoursπŸ˜•
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ~*simran*~

NO

it doesnt tell how much time!! i meant it as a comparative feature.. if u are in the top of the list, u are obviously around a lot

BUT the IF HOMEPAGE gives a list Of  the members online at that particular time
Ohhhh okayyyy. Thank you!
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago