Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

If he wouldnt have said all those nasty things (about members) then I would have seriously suspected that my alter ego took control of me and it was actually me making the fake account and annoying people 😆

Fyi, I think he figured out you're a girl😉😆
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Lol sorry for the late PMs, everyone! I'm typing as fast as I can and letting you all know. Easiest way?....copy and paste the same PM to everyone who wants to know. ðŸ˜†

I didnt get a PM i wanna know too ðŸ˜­
@koolchick-I'll go check after the Shahid one.

@xeta-thanks....looks exactly like that.

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

I didnt get a PM i wanna know too ðŸ˜­

its the bobblehead dude that randomly keeps appearing every now and then. Indn innocense is right on the money! ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

@koolchick-I'll go check after the Shahid one.

@xeta-thanks....looks exactly like that.

I think we should have at least two mods active here at this time....you seem to always take most of the work
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Simran, I think you need a helping hand and we need a change in the Bollysection DT. Besides preity*zinta(mainly) and bollywoodcrazed, I don't see ANY DT active.
Your doing a wonderful job but this place is too much for just one person. Why don't you ask the Admin/GM for another DT on the list who can be more active like you and help?

And by this, I in no means want to say that Swati or bollywoodcrazed aren't doing their jobs. They're great. I am just saying we could use another active DT as well. Cuz quite a few on the list aren't much active  here.

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

its the bobblehead dude that randomly keeps appearing every now and then. Indn innocense is right on the money! ðŸ˜Š

Who?? the previous ID was bobblehead?? never seen it or ur just calling him a bobblehead ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: koolchick

I think we should have at least two mods active here at this time....you seem to always take most of the work

What blasphemy!! No more moderators please!!!! The mice will play when cats are not around! ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Lol sorry for the late PMs, everyone! I'm typing as fast as I can and letting you all know. Easiest way?....copy and paste the same PM to everyone who wants to know. ðŸ˜†

I do I do I do

Originally posted by: xetaxeta

What blasphemy!! No more moderators please!!!! The mice will play when cats are not around! ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜†

Yeah but I feel bad...I don't want Simran to permanently lose feeling in her fingers because of us😆