Lets give SR a rest....cry cry-sigh.:(:(:(

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Everyone must the seen the new promo thats out on 24th......if not go see Shinus post

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1599056

...Maan goes rookha sokkha....behaving as if marriage over....story over.

So much for all the FF writing, Short stories, scenes compilations, Maneet foreplay scenes...etc
..so many after Maneet marriage posts...

and now this....dekhte hain......ab yeh nautanki kitni der chalti hain....

What I do hope is all is going according to original story line and this avoid-SR  track is not happening because someone is not comfortable or happy with it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Bluey,

I know all our expectations are down the drain, these CV's are🤬, and I also hope it is not because some were too uncomfortable to do their job.  I don't think so,but u never know.
bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SATHYA88

Hey Bluey,

I know all our expectations are down the drain, these CV's are🤬, and I also hope it is not because some were too uncomfortable to do their job.  I don't think so,but u never know.

hey roopa..I also think its because many were missed angry young mean sadhu khadoon Maan....
so the CVS are giving khadoos Maan again....upar se sakht...and behind her backs naram
chinni26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluefish

What I do hope is all is going according to original story line and this avoid-SR  track is not happening because someone is not comfortable or happy with it. Or Maan, as many others suspected before, isssss gay ðŸ¤£

Edited by chinni26 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No it's not like that that he is uncomfortable...Don't bring Guru in this...I am sure it's Maan, who just doesn't wanna stress Geet, but somehow i think he is stressing her...I hope in all this Geet will not gonna stress more.....

Anyways i am so much in stress right now, so don't wanna say anything more....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why is that everytime the talks come of intimate scenes everyone
brings in GC....why?
did anyone ever think that the writers and the screenplay writers aren't givin them those scenes yet???

Why is that everytime the actor GC is blamed??? Why??

It is also possible that they are not being given such scenes yet.....why is it he is always blamed?? Has he not given hot hot scenes with Geet yet? RTM.....tub scenes.....elevator scenes....tailor scene....Hum tum...Mahi mahi......thousands of scenes they both have done.....so why are they blamed??? How  r they do to do an SR if they aren't not told to do them????

U just want them to start their SR......without them being told???

Sorry i am not tryin to mean or anything......but every time talks of intimacy comes....Gurti are always blamed why??😕
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Why is that everytime the talks come of intimate scenes everyone

brings in GC....why?  Exactly WHY WHEN HE GAVE INTEVRIEW I will not do scene.....rather he gave interview that TV is no more aboout lights off...and we can show more mushy scene nowdays.....
did anyone ever think that the writers and the screenplay writers aren't givin them those scenes yet???

Why is that everytime the actor GC is blamed??? Why??

It is also possible that they are not being given such scenes yet.....why is it he is always blamed?? Has he not given hot hot scenes with Geet yet? RTM.....tub scenes.....elevator scenes....tailor scene....Hum tum...Mahi mahi......thousands of scenes they both have done.....so why are they blamed??? How  r they do to do an SR if they aren't not told to do them????
 Right.....his RTM...mahi mahi.......tailor scene was way hotter than AA SR....they were more touchy and close to each other...
U just want them to start their SR......without them being told???

Sorry i am not tryin to mean or anything......but every time talks of intimacy comes....Gurti are always blamed why??😕

me too....I am frustated of draaging Gurti....for not doing itnimacy scene....rather They have given maaximum till now....in 9 motnhs......Maxium hugs...maximum mushy ....extremly close scene in history of TV ...I have watched more than 100 shows....and comapre with all parallel shows tooo

Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago