Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Welll i kinda like the promo....the excitment is back....
alot of anticipation over this behaviour of maan...
the promo's are usually misleading....
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ninand

huh..what?

I was asking you if its possible to remove the swear word from your title... nothing else...😊
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

I was asking you if its possible to remove the swear word from your title... nothing else...😊

Its a normal enough word according to me.. not a swear word😊..
spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Naw re its a very good promo...like the old ones...God the excitement of Geet is back.....and the old Kadoos maan is back too....πŸ₯³
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tm we need drama dear....see what happended when the show lacked the drama..the trps fell....
don't worry dear in the last promo brij was shooting geet during the phera.s....but nothing happended na....so don't worry....
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Well i hated the the promo to when i saw it the first time..but after i cooled down and thought about it doesnt make sense. Maan Singh Khurana the man who loves Geet irrevocably, put cameras everywhere for protection, cant handle it if she isnt infront of him, romances with her every chance he gets, promised not to be those typically people who fall out of love after marriage, and who love her baby would just say we're married, time for work, have fun, bye. Something fishy is happening and i dont know what but i really want to find out what made this lover boy change drastically. Yes i hate the promo but i cant help it i want to find out!!!!! 
sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I think the new promo is super exciting....I love it....GHSP is back....
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😳i still trust maan ,,he is the best man ever..hope dar is somthing behind it :) 
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Thush--

😳i still trust maan ,,he is the best man ever..hope dar is somthing behind it :) 

hey....of course hes fakin it ...doin it for some odd reason for her..
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: ManEetkiDeewaNi

Well i hated the the promo to when i saw it the first time..but after i cooled down and thought about it doesnt make sense. Maan Singh Khurana the man who loves Geet irrevocably, put cameras everywhere for protection, cant handle it if she isnt infront of him, romances with her every chance he gets, promised not to be those typically people who fall out of love after marriage, and who love her baby would just say we're married, time for work, have fun, bye. Something fishy is happening and i dont know what but i really want to find out what made this lover boy change drastically. Yes i hate the promo but i cant help it i want to find out!!!!! 

thats the whole point... I might not like the twist.. might feel for Geet ... but I am still interested a hell of a lot in the show and the twist...

I hope the reason give him a plausible reason to be behaving this extreme though..