Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Beees VMs- Tasha VM on "Woh hamsafar tha" - pg1 (Page 9)

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Originally posted by Beees

Originally posted by Lekz

Hey Rabia for some reason am unable to watch 'Hona tha pyaar' gives me an error message. Help.
Cry

Hey!!!!! Try this videobam link and tell me if it works

http://videobam.com/EwfTg Hug

That worked thank you so much.

It was an awesome VM, a lovely song with perfect scenes.

Hug

Thanx a ton Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey RabiaHug
This was fabulous creationClap
Never heard the song ,but i love Atif's songs,his voice has  khanak which gives nice feel upon listening.
I loved how u used Seema & Supriya's shots on CHEHRE wali line.Indeed these two were mere names & faces,they never touched Dutta the way Nakku touched his soul.
This song was from both-Dutta & Nakku's perception of how they feel being in love.
Loved all the other scenes and Anna's den hug & Tasha reunion hugDay Dreaming

Really beautiful way of describing their love & feelings for each otherClap
Keep making more,becaz we can never get tired of seeing  TASHADay Dreaming

Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile 

Hey Pooji!!!
Hope ur doing well dearSmile I was actually waiting for u to comment. The way u analyze my stuff, it seriously makes me feel as if watever i had thought while making the VM is conveyed completely and u could read it exactly the same way!!! Way ta go!!! Love u!!!!HugHug
I had actually thought of putting Seema and Supriya with that line "ayay nazar chehray hazaar" soley bcoz i also believe that they were mere names and facesin Dutta's life and the real pyar was Nakku...the way the song says..."hona tha pyar...huwa meray yar"
Thanx hun for understanding my thoughts!!!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19prncz

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Hi Rabia  Hug 
I updated my comments on pg 8 LOLLOL

oh btw  can u uplaod this in MR apprectaition thread too Wink
Raj

suhana19

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Rsvd Wink 

Edited :- -

Rabia.. Hug Lovely Vm
Wonderful song yaar ,it was such a sweet song i havent heard it before ( ofcourse you hear me say taht on every song LOL as i  dnt watch movies na Confused,,,but the songs u all  bring thru vm they all are so ctahcy ,,this one was so  beautiful and perrfect for TAsha )

pooji  ,, tu ne mere maan ki baat boli  even i noticed "Aye Nazar charhre hazar " has a glimpst of Sups and Seema , that was an awesome touch  Embarrassed

IT was beautiful even in the beginning in the "amber pe " wala scen the msuic and the lyrics were so  apt it appeared as of the shoot was for this song ...ClapClapClap

awesome song and thanks Rabia for all your eforsta dn sharing such a beautiful song with all of Romantic TashaDay Dreaming

Bring them on dear ,,as pooji said  again Angry sare mere tght copy karti hai  tu pooji  Angry
  we will never tire of watching Tasha with these beautiphool songs Embarrassed

waiting for more (not morey )LOL

Raj

Hey Raj!!! Thanx a bunch sweets!!! I'm glad u guys pick my thought behind the VM so well...a biiig hug for doing that Hug The song is from a latest Pakistani movie called "BOL", Atif Aslam has acted as a main lead in the film. This is a romantic song shot on him and the female lead Mahira. I'm in love with this song these days...the melody and tune is very catchy...I'm glad u liked it Smile

@blue: We were all waiting for morey to return at one point...but look wat we got...Deegu maharaaj and the new Dutta...so dont u wait more... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19prncz

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

thanks beees for the  fantastic Atif Vm, it was a brilliant compilation..I guess it'll be an under statement to say that the two lovers brought many a memory back from their eternal and sublime love ,that which continues due to vm makers like your self ..alas the heart did miss a few beats when the eyes feasted on those many times watched visuals ,but we never tire! such is the magic of Dutta/Mishal.R and his Nakku/MV... your visual selection was great ,the  editing was great ..the song was excellent especially the lyrics  which so very easliy conveyed meaning to the clips..Clap.
now when I first heard it  I couldn't tell straight away that it was Atif ,he using baritone voice ,I felt was toned down a bit..but it made sense as .it was a melancholic rendition..oyes Hadiqa was brilliant as always they make a good duet pair, enjoyed Atif's guitar strumming and plucking...
so lady thankyou ..for a lovely weekend treat and keep them coming.great to ht to you beees ,thanks for the pm..Big smile
XXXhammie

Hey Hammie!!!!
Sooo sorry yar for missing out ur comment...urs was the first one but i dont know how i missed it out...sorry again my dear.Embarrassed
I'm so glad u liked the song aswell as the VM. Ur right it is our love for this eternal love story that we never get tiered of watching these many times watched visuals. Yes the baritone voice was due to the melody being sooo soft and melancholic but Hadiqa's voice did add the magic.I'm happy i could bring a smile on ur face with this tiny effort!! Keep smilingHug
Love!!

suhana19

14shubhi Senior Member
14shubhi
14shubhi

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
fab video dear..just love it...
loving mr.. he is looking vry handmose specially with those speks..
just love him yr...
yr i forgot plss tell the name of the movie from where you take this song...

suhana19

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 14shubhi

fab video dear..just love it...
loving mr.. he is looking vry handmose specially with those speks..
just love him yr...
yr i forgot plss tell the name of the movie from where you take this song...

Thanx a ton Shubhi...i  have'nt seen the movie myself...just heard this song on Dutta and Nakku on LTL...loved it biiig time...anyways googled the song for u and found the movie name...its from LAMHAA starring SanjayDutta and Bipasha Basu.

suhana19

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hey dear Bia Hug HugHug
Finally i watched the Vm yaara and i have no words really speechless ClapThumbs UpFirst of all i have never seen Love story ...i was attached to Tasha alot .Embarrassed...But it looks superbBig smile
I loved the song u picked one of my fav yaara ...Star...The scenes are to die for very well matched with lyrics ...Thumbs Up...Mishal looks so different in this oneDay DreamingBut still to die for ...LOL...I loved the Vm to the core HeartBrillant yaara ,,,,,i have added to my favs and left comment on the YT ... thanx alot for making such a beautiful and Fab VmClapThumbs Up,,,,U just nailed it ...waiting for more ...Wink
u take care and thanx alot for the Pm ...
Love and hugs
suhanaHug

Edited by suhana19 - 03 August 2011 at 7:54pm

Beees

Go to top