Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Beees VMs- Tasha VM on "Woh hamsafar tha" - pg1 (Page 7)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
OMG @Bees Hug

that was awesome I loved both ,,

1. The action dutta is awesome ,,

I mean I always wanted a vm on Action dutta , Song and Music selected were amazing, OMG I simply loved it Day Dreaming Clap
AWESOME Thumbs UpHug
meri toh chandi ho gayi , yesterday , Daya made one and today i saw yours ,,

ahah ,,What a day today ,,me in Dutta land Day Dreaming 
2nd VM " Real  LTL for me " was wonderful kya bolun Day Dreaming no words to express ,,, HugClap

The Real LTL is Dutta  , you matched the lyrics  perfectly with the scenes Clap every where I am you will be there Day Dreaming
The Real  LTL is the journey of TASHA
The Real LTL is Duji journey
The Real LTL is Angry and moody Dutta
The Real LTL is Anna, Jagtap and Morey

Wow wht a concept and wht a VM Clap

Too gud  canot stop wathcing it, Raj runnign to see again ,,and will cme again to commnet

THANK YOU  God Bless Hug
Missing MR , WAhhhCryCryCryCryCryCry

Raj Hug

Edited by prncz - 05 July 2011 at 6:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesAni_98suhana19

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Beees thanks a ton for the lovely VMs, watching them one by one.

HugHugHugHug

I see that you have uploaded the DN scenes on YT right.

Thanks for that too, thats my fav pasttime these days.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesAni_98suhana19prncz

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by agbg98

Beees...really like your VMSmile

Especially Dutta LTL contest VM'you just got all my favourites Dutta shot in there'Love itClap

Thanx a ton Anii...means a lot EmbarrassedHug
Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

OMG @Bees Hug

that was awesome I loved both ,,

1. The action dutta is awesome ,,

I mean I always wanted a vm on Action dutta , Song and Music selected were amazing, OMG I simply loved it Day Dreaming Clap
AWESOME Thumbs UpHug
meri toh chandi ho gayi , yesterday , Daya made one and today i saw yours ,,

ahah ,,What a day today ,,me in Dutta land Day Dreaming 
2nd VM " Real  LTL for me " was wonderful kya bolun Day Dreaming no words to express ,,, HugClap

The Real LTL is Dutta  , you matched the lyrics  perfectly with the scenes Clap every where I am you will be there Day Dreaming
The Real  LTL is the journey of TASHA
The Real LTL is Duji journey
The Real LTL is Angry and moody Dutta
The Real LTL is Anna, Jagtap and Morey

Wow wht a concept and wht a VM Clap

Too gud  canot stop wathcing it, Raj runnign to see again ,,and will cme again to commnet

THANK YOU  God Bless Hug
Missing MR , WAhhhCry

Raj Hug

Awww Raj...vr all missin him loadz...but thanx a bunch for liking the effort...just did it out of my love for the real LTL...OUR LTL...which is no moreOuch
Ur encouragement means a lot EmbarrassedHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Hey Dear BiaHug
Iam here finally to comment yaaraEmbarrassedOmg u made 2 Vms for the contest ...that was just fab yaara ...

@The Real LTL contest Vm ...Wow i loved the songs and the scenes u picked ClapThumbs Upjust superb ...u indeed rocked this vm yaara ...and ofcourse it was real LTL in every sense Star...Loved it to the core Hearthave left comment on YT and Added to my favs ...thanx yaara for making and sharing a beautiful creation ...loved it ...

@Dutta LTL contest Vm ...Omg Omg Omg ...just mindblowing ...me missing MR more after watching it nowCry...But seriously ..loved the theme u picked ...u just rocked once again ...DSP all the way from beginning to end breathtaking ...Day DreamingLoved it Heartadded to my favs to Wink...

Thanx alot bia for the lovely and mindblowing creations ...keep rocking and keep making more ...u can"t stop ... u take care and waiting for the nxt one ...
lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beees

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Hey RabiaHug
Just watched both ur contest VMs & they are fantastic.Clap

DUTTA LTL contest VM :
It was a pleasure to watch Dutta getting ready with his watch ,gun & TADA we are presented with DUTTABHAU & his BG music,loved the way u mixed the scenes & his BG music.
In all his shots of DSP he looks so magnificent,larger than life personaDay Dreaming
DSP & GUN ,now that shot really sent me into DSP dreamsEmbarrassed
I also noticed how carefully u selected these shots & edited out everyone else,as it is when DSP is there in frame,all others go into oblivionWink
Drunk Dutta is best in terms of expressions Cool
Lastly the killer scene was DSP rotating his neckDay Dreaming,haye now i am officially dead,pls.someone make me alive againEmbarrassed
Thanks a lot for this wonderful VM Clap

THE REAL LTL VM :
1st of all i really loved the whole concept of this Vm ,it is unique.Star
Loved the song -IN MY DREAMS ,i think u tried to use it as per Dutta's perception.
Those words of the song are as if written for Dutta only,indeed Nakku is his light,his strength & he is blessed to have her in his life.She changed him so much,the love that he always craved for his entire life,that he found in Nakku.
U also used my fav. song -AMBER PE MILTE HAI
But,here again i liked how u used all the JMM 2 scenes.The 1st time this song was used,it was him realising his love.But,it was JMM 2 which gave Dutta to know what a great feeling it is to be loved by someone,& to have that loved one always by ur side thru happiness & sorrows,someone whi care for u & share ur pain.
Loved the DUJI scenes,here also those 2 shots of Gun pointing ,to me it looked these 2 friends cum brothers can die for each other.such is their relation.Thumbs Up
Lastly the 3 imp. people who worked as catalyst in TASHA's love story-MORE,ANNA & JAGTAPDADA

This VM is classicStar & i  brought back lots of old LTL memoriesDay Dreaming

Thanks a lot for taking part in contest,otherwise we would have missed out such amazing VMs.It is indeed pleasure to relive those golden LTL moments thru these VMs.Clap

Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beeessuhana19

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey RabiaHug
Just watched both ur contest VMs & they are fantastic.Clap

DUTTA LTL contest VM :
It was a pleasure to watch Dutta getting ready with his watch ,gun & TADA we are presented with DUTTABHAU & his BG music,loved the way u mixed the scenes & his BG music.
In all his shots of DSP he looks so magnificent,larger than life personaDay Dreaming
DSP & GUN ,now that shot really sent me into DSP dreamsEmbarrassed
I also noticed how carefully u selected these shots & edited out everyone else,as it is when DSP is there in frame,all others go into oblivionWink
Drunk Dutta is best in terms of expressions Cool
Lastly the killer scene was DSP rotating his neckDay Dreaming,haye now i am officially dead,pls.someone make me alive againEmbarrassed
Thanks a lot for this wonderful VM Clap

THE REAL LTL VM :
1st of all i really loved the whole concept of this Vm ,it is unique.Star
Loved the song -IN MY DREAMS ,i think u tried to use it as per Dutta's perception.
Those words of the song are as if written for Dutta only,indeed Nakku is his light,his strength & he is blessed to have her in his life.She changed him so much,the love that he always craved for his entire life,that he found in Nakku.
U also used my fav. song -AMBER PE MILTE HAI
But,here again i liked how u used all the JMM 2 scenes.The 1st time this song was used,it was him realising his love.But,it was JMM 2 which gave Dutta to know what a great feeling it is to be loved by someone,& to have that loved one always by ur side thru happiness & sorrows,someone whi care for u & share ur pain.
Loved the DUJI scenes,here also those 2 shots of Gun pointing ,to me it looked these 2 friends cum brothers can die for each other.such is their relation.Thumbs Up
Lastly the 3 imp. people who worked as catalyst in TASHA's love story-MORE,ANNA & JAGTAPDADA

This VM is classicStar & i  brought back lots of old LTL memoriesDay Dreaming

Thanks a lot for taking part in contest,otherwise we would have missed out such amazing VMs.It is indeed pleasure to relive those golden LTL moments thru these VMs.Clap

Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

Thanx a ton Pooji!!!!!!! After reading ur comments it actually felt as if u've read my mind. U've understood each and every aspect as i had percieved!!!!! Love u laodz!!!!Hug
Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
thanks beees for the  fantastic Atif Vm, it was a brilliant compilation..I guess it'll be an under statement to say that the two lovers brought many a memory back from their eternal and sublime love ,that which continues due to vm makers like your self ..alas the heart did miss a few beats when the eyes feasted on those many times watched visuals ,but we never tire! such is the magic of Dutta/Mishal.R and his Nakku/MV... your visual selection was great ,the  editing was great ..the song was excellent especially the lyrics  which so very easliy conveyed meaning to the clips..Clap.
now when I first heard it  I couldn't tell straight away that it was Atif ,he using baritone voice ,I felt was toned down a bit..but it made sense as .it was a melancholic rendition..oyes Hadiqa was brilliant as always they make a good duet pair, enjoyed Atif's guitar strumming and plucking...
so lady thankyou ..for a lovely weekend treat and keep them coming.great to ht to you beees ,thanks for the pm..Big smile
XXXhammie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Beeessuhana19

Go to top