Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Beees VMs- Tasha VM on "Woh hamsafar tha" - pg1 (Page 11)

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Awesome VMs Bia and lovely songs too. Thanks a ton for bringing us these w'ful VMs.

Tu bin bulaye - was a lovely song to be picturised on Akash and Shruti. loved all the scenes and they fit in so well with the song. Now its just their images, whenever I hear the song.

The Aaksh angst VM was brilliant - MR and his expressions - leaves you missing him like crazy. You captured the best of scenes and expressions. Loved the way you started the VM Akash sitting on a stairway and vehicles zooming past him as this thoughts go back to his childhood.ClapClapClap

Hug  HugHugHug
for these lovely treats.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BeeesAni_98suhana19prncz

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
RabiaHug
Looks like u are falling in love with AkashWink
Tu Bin Bataye -Its beautiful song,i like it & saath me MR ho toh aur kya chahiyeEmbarrassed
Loved all the scenes,especially when he was acting rutha hua lover with Shruti,he looked so masoom bachcha,completely adorableDay DreamingI also liked that chup-chupke niharana of both-Akash & Shruti,it felt like their initial phase of falling in love.Embarrassed
I felt the last few scenes were depiction of some painful phase & how Shruti was always there by his side.
Gun holding Akash for a split second gave me impression of Dutta,then i realised that while DSP has certain calmness with weapons,Akash was angry & pained while pointing the gun.
Loved this VM,beautiful creationStar

Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

BeeesAni_98suhana19prncz

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SONEE--

Hey BeeesHug
sorry dunno ur nameEmbarrassed..i didnt knw u mk vm also...my bad...anyway wil try to watch soonTongue... after reading d title can't resist to watch dis vm...n OMG what a choice of songClap superbbb... madnoo *sigh*..Lovely...n very very nice work Beee's...i loved it...Day Dreaming...all d scene's n lyrics r perfect...specially MR's Expression...don't want to miss any chance to see himEmbarrassed... he is amazing in it(LS)...video quality is awesome gal...Well done keep it up dear Thumbs Up !

next time do pm me ...if u mk any vm Embarrassedplzzz! Take care ..see yaa

Sonee

Hey Sonee!!!
U can call be Rabia or Bia watever u like Smile Thankyou so much for appreciating the effort and liking the VM. Its simply our admiration of MR and his extraordinarily brilliant expressions.. Now its these LTL and LS scenes that quench our thirst for MR's outstanding performances...I sooo wish to see him on screen with a new project soonCry
Take care n thanx again for ur lovely comments Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_98Lekz

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 14shubhi

thanx a lot daer..
thank u vry vry vry much...
nd plsss pm me..
when u update it..
just love it..
thanx...

Ur most welcome Shubhi...and all thanks to u for liking the VM, ur appreciation means a lot Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_98

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

RabiaHug
Beautiful VMClap
I had only watched few early episodes of Love story & i knew MR was damn good in this show.But,seeing ur VM just confirmed it one more time.
Both -Akash & Shruti looked so adorable & cute togetherDay Dreaming
Got to see a sea of emotions ranging from -love,pain,anger,frustration,ruthna,manana,teasing,pampering his lady love(that nailpoish scene was just cuteDay Dreaming) ,bullying(that donkey scene was funnyTongue) & lastly having pleasure of being father,complete family manDay Dreaming
MR as usual excelled in all the scenes & Payal complimented him so well,together they made Aakash & Shruti lovely coupleDay Dreaming
But,while watching this it pained me that unlike Aakash-Shruti,Tasha didn't get so many lovely momentsOuch & we got to see treasure only few memories of our beloved couple.

Really fabulous creationStar,i love this song & always a pleasure to see it on our favourite manWink

Lots of loveHugHugHug
PoojaSmile

Hey Pooji!!Hug
Needed time to properly sit through and reply ur msg...coz ur analysis is always in depth...cant reply in a jiffy. U were spot on picking the fact that it was an attempt to take u thru a sea of emotions, his love, his anger, his pain and i'm glad u liked the nailpolish scene...even i love it too...he looks sooo cute sitting down there and applying nailpolish on her feet and later trying to dry them.
I also agree with u that somewhere deep down it does upset me that we could'nt see so many romantic scenes between DSP and Nakku and when they showed them in JMM2 we were all sulking on MR's leaving news so could'nt completely enjoy those. But we have these Tasha n Akash Shruti scenes to keep us going...miss MR and his performances real bad Cry
Thanx for taking out time and writing ur two cents...love u for that Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Ani_98Lekz

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by agbg98

Great work...ClapClapClap

Loved all your new Akash and LS vm...
You just nailed the feeling'there love'there struggle.

Mishal did a wonderful job in LS and in your vm we get to see his fantastic performance.
..you got all my favourite scenes.Smile

Hey Ani!!!!
Thankyou sooo much Hug This Akash VM was particularly dedicated to u. Thankyou for all ur support and help and also for giving me the inspiration to go about making this. It would'nt have been possible without uEmbarrassed And somehow i always feel u and I like the same scenes...so i made sure i put in all my favourite scenes and knew u would love them allTongue

Ani_98Lekz

Beees Senior Member
Beees
Beees

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekz

Awesome VMs Bia and lovely songs too. Thanks a ton for bringing us these w'ful VMs.

Tu bin bulaye - was a lovely song to be picturised on Akash and Shruti. loved all the scenes and they fit in so well with the song. Now its just their images, whenever I hear the song.

The Aaksh angst VM was brilliant - MR and his expressions - leaves you missing him like crazy. You captured the best of scenes and expressions. Loved the way you started the VM Akash sitting on a stairway and vehicles zooming past him as this thoughts go back to his childhood.ClapClapClap

Hug  HugHugHug
for these lovely treats.

Hey Lekha!!!!
Thankyou sooo much dearHug Well if it was not for u and Ani...i would'nt have been able to go about it. U keep on encouraging me and giving ur help and support...means a lot to me!! Thanks all along. And the beginning part...i chose it exactly bcoz it shows Akash's inner turmoil and takes him to his childhood flashbacks. Thought it would make a good flow of events for taking the story of his life ahead. It was this depravation of having a normal childhood and coming from a broken home that forced him not to believe in love and relationships.
Anyways...thanx again for all ur appreciation and help Lekha!!! Means a lot Hug

Ani_98Lekz

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
HI Bia  Hug

both the vms are awesome ,, : " kyon mein jagoon"  The story of Akash ,,was awesome the song selections and the scenes mixed were perfect with the lyrics and music, I loved it

and 2nd  "Vm Tu bin batay ",,was another gem in your necklace re ,,, loved seeign MR and Shruti they share  a good chemistry and the song was perfectly selected and once again the shots edited and mixed were wonderful  to watch ClapClapClap

Thsnk for sharing these Vm's  and how can i not say ,,Embarrassed  lovely songs ,,heard them for the 1s time , Embarrassedi liked both singers too (raj sheepish paan u knw na ,,me out of touch with songs LOL)

BeeesAni_98suhana19Lekz

Go to top