Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone!!! I'm back after a while...heard this really beautiful song from a Pakistani drama...its original soundtrack and thought of Tasha instantly. The basic concept of the Vm revolves around the fact that Dutta and Naku were companions and yet fate did not allow them to enjoy each other's companionship, the lines in the song "woh humsafar tha magar ussay hum nawai na thi, dhoop chaaon ka aalam raha, judai na thi"
Hope u all enjoy
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup bia me gonna watch after some time and then will comment
bia just watched ...too good re i first time hear the song...
and each n evry word of lyrics match with scene...so brilliantly done
we all missed u on forum...nice to see u on back๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by sana141994 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Bia ones again you made a great vmโ€ฆ๐Ÿ‘...the song is so beautiful that it made me emotional watching you vm...๐Ÿ˜ญ...and the scenes you used was perfect.๐Ÿ˜Š

I have watch the vm about three times and the song keep playing in my head.

Love itโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...thanks and will be looking forward to an another brilliant vm from you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Bia...
Visiting ur thread first time...
Wonderful VMs gal...
๐Ÿ‘
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful  song  lyrics so apt, matching scene by scene. have never heard the song before it suits tasha brilliantly. well done.
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome VM Bia as always...loved it.โญ๏ธ
The lyrics are just out of the world and Tasha with it seems sone pe suhaga.

Great job with the VM, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ awesome scenes and the first scene - know thats ur fav.
'Saara guroor tod gayi'...that was Dutta Shriram Patil at one of his best.

How we miss them ...

Thanks Bia for getting us these VMs - something to keep going until the man decides to return.

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Bia...nice to see you back after a long time with your new VM. It was really beautiful ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ! A very beautiful song indeed...very soulful, deep, and apt for Tasha. The lyrics were also really apt for Dutta-Nakku, and their situations in life that kept both of them away from each other - more than physical separation, it was mostly emotional separation for them. Nice selection of scenes as well to narrate the concept and story of the song. Well done, keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey bia,, tu ayai aur kya tofa layi ,,welcome yaaar ๐Ÿค—after so many days u have cme

so gud to see u and that too with a Vm **** Sone pe suhaga  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

it was abeautiful  song  , beautifuly sung and whn u combined with the best of tasha journey it was amazing ,,really loved the choice of your shots and the mxing with the music and the lyrics
loved wathcign this beautiful VM,,,

thnks you for sharign this and we will always wait for the next one
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG  "Woh hamsafar tha" WOW great choice of song๐Ÿ‘..i loved dis drama n song too but, since more dan one month i haven't watched it n  i missed it n even so many tasha vm's im dying to watch๐Ÿ˜ญ...urs , Aparna's , Daya's  vms & suhana's tasha movie too๐Ÿ˜”...

now i'm dying to watch specially dis ๐Ÿ˜ ...coz im also working on d same song๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..what a coincidence... its almost done...i just have to rendered it...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

last time i had watched ur vm "Hona tha pyar vm", dunno how i missed dat... it was  fantastic๐Ÿ‘ i luved ur song choice n superb scene selection๐Ÿ˜...๐Ÿ‘ ...& sone pe suhaga was Atifs voice it was awesome...Great work rabia๐Ÿ‘... i just loved dis vm! 
Thn u so much for sharing n for pm too...take care๐Ÿค—
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Bia,

Thanks for making and sharing this beautiful and heart stirring VM.๐Ÿ˜Š

Who says LTL-1 is over? We relive it innumerable times with these lovely creations.

Beautiful choice of music.๐Ÿ‘ hearing it for  the first time