Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Reserved 🤗
Edited😃
Hey Dear bia🤗
wow u are back with another superb Vm👍🏼👏Brillantly done yaar ...The song Suited Dutta perfectly ⭐️...Loved it ...Though it was emotional ...Loved each shots matched with lyrics ...U have really done a fab job ...Thanx for making such a wonderful Vm and sharing ...will wait for the nxt one ...Miss u ...Hope to chat with u soon ...u take care and give lil one kisses ...i know u must be busy with him 😉...
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Rabia..kee haal hai..bib?i! .missed you and much to my great delight you are back.. with another, shaker! jerker! and mover of a VM..Stringsss on Mishal! ,what an apt song choice for all the clips you have chosen...my word how the words drilled holes in my soul ...brilliantly put together Rabia.it was truly his storythe complete song ...the many faces; stages;  body moves,neck crank; hands ;lip movements; sharaab;drunk trips, tears and the complete tragic hero images!!! but chalte pherthe phir tere yaadien Mishal Raheja..as the unforgetable Dutta of LTL1...thanks for making him live on yet once again in our hearts and minds through your brillant effort!!

baccha kaise hai ..big kissey for him.apna kahyal rekhna..bahut pyarxxxhammie 
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i thought of writing a lot lot more but just am not finding the words the words to say it any better. so here it is:

hey bia
🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗  🤗
lovely vm buddy,

i always loved this song by strings. thought it had lot of pain. watching Mishal on this song gave it a whole new dimension.

i loved it totally. but what i loved best is when dutta is sitting on the bed (damodar patil track) with a tear sliding down his eye and shaking his head in negative to whatever naku is saying; awww he feels like a child in pain. you feel like hugging him till then pain is gone.

and this guy really can hold a record to show how much of pain can be shown through a single drop of tear. no need to weep and wail.
amazing actor👏..

lovely vm again Bia..
thank you chooo much😃!
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing VM Bia👍🏼. 

Mishal's acting is so restrained but still Dutta immense pain  oozes out of his every pore and gnaws our soul.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Very touching VM👏.

Ye hai meri kahaani  - brilliant scene selection👍🏼,it is always so painful to watch those 1st wedding scenes & those silent tears lurking at the corner of his eyes
Thanks Rabia🤗 for this VM .what can be better suited than this song to potray Dutta's wounded soul.
The JMM 2 scene where his eyes are moist due to Nakku's love was a genius touch to this VM,as if finally he found the meaning of his life with Nakku's saath.

Do keep making more😊

Lots of love &  hugs🤗🤗🤗
Pooja
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Grt work Bees!👍🏼 really awesome VM yaar, wonderful song and beautiful scenes...
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Rabia ...🤗Awesome VM's dear...loved ur song choice gal..it's fab👏 ...specially zinda hun main one...wow ..fantastic scene's . Great work.

-Tere hathon mein..beautiful song ...all Beautiful  DN moments .*sigh*...lovely VM dear.
Great work... keep it up. Rest akash one wil watch soon😳
Thanks for the PM gal...🤗

PS. In "Zinda hun main VM"  @ 1.40..can u please tell me which episode is this?? date of episode??. PLEASE!😳 ..was searching for d same scene ..n just catch dis scene in ur vm... wil be very greatful to u.Thank u.😃
Edited by --SONEE-- - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Rabia...a very nice VM potraying Dutta's sensitive side, and very nice song selection with apt scenes to match it. Well done, keep it up 👍🏼!

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi Bia

Loved your new VM...you got all the right clips and all my favourites moments. ⭐️⭐️
⭐️
The song was perfect and after seeing your vm...I miss MR even more.

Thanks Bia for the vm...it reminds me...why I love LTL and MR so much and why I am just waiting for him to be back.

Beees thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
New TASHA VM updated on page 1 requested by Lekha. I hope u all like it.  Thanx a lot for liking the previous one!!!! Love u all 🤗