India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Keys to many queries..

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Starting from the episode of incomplete pheres of Sid and Nivedita till the time dadaji came back home, most keys to the queries of the track are present.

1.        Most of the dialogues after Nivedita's dupatta caught fire while taking pheres, give an indication of the "time to come", how difficult that time would be and how that "fire" was a premonition to that phase that is coming in the lives of Soods and Sharmas.

2.       Yashodhara Dadi, as a person, does not care of any one, except her husband, DS and the persons who flatter her. When at one side, it was shown she was uttering harsh dialogue to Viren, she also had very affectionate eyes for Viren when he just returned and also in the temple, when he was playing flute and at many other occasions.

3.       Yashodhara dadi is not too fond of Sid also, She appreciates Sid, as Sid had been with DS and feels he looks after DS well. But, she was also harsh to Sid at several occasions. One such occasion, she uttered to Sid and Vandana in the hospital, after CC came out and declared about Divya-Sid marriage. Vandana was shocked to hear DS's wish, so also Sid and both mother-son were uncomfortable and Yashodharawarned Sid and Vandana that if something happens to her husband, because of Sid and Vandana, then she will not leave any of the two.

4.       Viren, trying to prove to others in the hospital that Sid is not responsible and does not care about DS's wish, as Sid was not willing to say "yes" to marry Divya. That time, Sid answered to Viren that "how come Viren call Sid irresponsible? Sid has always stayed with DS and Viren has always stayed away from family!"

5.        Viren's continuous search for "dushman ki beti" (true meaning of which was only evident to him).

6.       Viren's help to Nivedita while saving her and also a small help to NTdadi and coming to know that NT dadi, remembers how much he cried when JW sent him to boarding school. NT's dadi's example about relationships by citing examples touched his heart, but he went away.

7.       Rest everything follows.

I somehow have a feeling that as a child both Sid and Viren were close to each other, and Viren was fond of Sid, as also Nivi, all three were friends. This much hatred can stem from a loving heart, who has suffered a major heartbreak. I feel that JW and CC was not too comfortable with the growing fondness of Sid and Viren, as children. JW and CC wanted to raise Viren as Sid's competitor and if Viren was too close to Sid, he would always love and respect Sid as an elder brother in the future also. They themselves wanted Viren to hate Sid and created a circumstantial misunderstanding in the child's mind just to decrease his increasing closeness to Sid and Nivedita.

It seems, time is up for JW and CC. JW and CC will be exposed badly, when Viren tries to dig into the past. Many secrets will come out thus.  Just as their plan backfired about Nivi becoming bahu of the Sood family, their past sins will all come out now, when Viren digs up the past.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 23 January 2011 at 5:50pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharranmarsalekh1PRIYANKA00akhilhasahujamittusinghNivRenDeewaniJasleenstarz4me-Amrita2010AnamikaSJainsmartcanjaani07_Namita_

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. Chanchal wants Viren to be Sid's rival as opposed to brothers. Viren will definitely dig up the past.
akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged

1.        Most of the dialogues after Nivedita's dupatta caught fire while taking pheres, give an indication of the "time to come", how difficult that time would be and how that "fire" was a premonition to that phase that is coming in the lives of Soods and Sharmas.

Yes Bani.....that was one strong indication...Niveditha had already foreseen but again deviated ...whenever she thought from her heart,,,she closed her mind....Thats  so well shown coz most of us also do it.....Both Sid and Nivi did not pay any heed to that premonition.....

.       Yashodhara Dadi, as a person, does not care of any one, except her husband, DS and the persons who flatter her. When at one side, it was shown she was uttering harsh dialogue to Viren, she also had very affectionate eyes for Viren when he just returned and also in the temple, when he was playing flute and at many other occasions.

Yashodara is not evil..nor is she capable of scheming.....She is just an egoistic woman with limited horizons and thinking caoacity....Her hatred towards only people who are lower in the social strata shows her narrow mindedness....She will hate Either Sid or Viren only for that moment coz they support people who she thinks are not worthy......other wise she could be seen as loving her own blood!!

3.       Yashodhara dadi is not too fond of Sid also, She appreciates Sid, as Sid had been with DS and feels he looks after DS well. But, she was also harsh to Sid at several occasions. One such occasion, she uttered to Sid and Vandana in the hospital, after CC came out and declared about Divya-Sid marriage. Vandana was shocked to hear DS's wish, so also Sid and both mother-son were uncomfortable and Yashodharawarned Sid and Vandana that if something happens to her husband, because of Sid and Vandana, then she will not leave any of the two.

As i said her hatred or liking keeps changing based on whom they support....she has certain people whom she hates and that never changes,,,So sid knows that and so always tried to stop Nivi  from talking back to YD..coz he doesnt want her on Yds hate list....Coz always he wanted his wife to be accepted and loved by all his family...that is onething he had discussed with vandana earlier...Yd doesnt really care about others feelings including her own huaband.....it was becoz of his supposedly last wish she agreed to it...

4.       Viren, trying to prove to others in the hospital that Sid is not responsible and does not care about DS's wish, as Sid was not willing to say "yes" to marry Divya. That time, Sid answered to Viren that "how come Viren call Sid irresponsible? Sid has always stayed with DS and Viren has always stayed away from family!"

I dont know..i always feel that was the real Viren we saw.....he truly caring for dadaji and doing anything for him and his last wish...it is like  aJunoon for him....It shows the real Viren..that is why i have doubts now about his nature being shown to harm his dadaji,.....that in fact raises lot of doubts regarding his actual motive .......Sid and Viren ....Both accuse each other...But Viren succeeds in making Sid Feel Guilty and unknowingly instigated the whole Sid Nivi separation.....Sid still had chances of getting Nivi...But once Nivi saw the ring being put to Divya...immediately made up her mind to go out of Sids life forever....that moment in that hospital was instigated by Viren unknowingly.....But he is the reason and he knows it......

5.        Viren's continuous search for "dushman ki beti" (true meaning of which was only evident to him).
 I think he really meant every word then about seeking revenge...He has later changed his mind after getting to know it is the same helpless girl he was coming across all the time......I think his destiny brought him to her ...only to help her......to undo the sins of his parents.....He doesnt know it but he will be the one to pay for his parents sins......

6.       Viren's help to Nivedita while saving her and also a small help to NTdadi and coming to know that NT dadi, remembers how much he cried when JW sent him to boarding school. NT's dadi's example about relationships by citing examples touched his heart, but he went away.

I think that was the most traumatic moment of his life.....leaving behind everyone he loved.....He is so shocked that NT dadi knows and remembers about it......So Nivi shoul be there even then...Maybe Sid and putul were busy playing and Sid did not even notice that Viren was being sent away.....
YD and dadaji always got Sid what he wanted...If Sid had Cried for Viren....Or shown that he cannot stay without him..maybe they would have never sent Viren away..... he was sent mainly sent becoz of Bhuvans death and the drama that followed after wards......CC and jawahar did not want Viren exposed to all the humiliation JW was put thru by his own father....Dadaji.....

7.       Rest everything follows.

I also have a feeling that Vandana and Virens relationship has lot of depth.....They are genuinly very fond of each other....May be Virens Closeness to his Tayji would have made lil Sid jealous that he might have not really supported Viren during his chilhood problems.....

Even now Viren is shown so affectionate towards her but hates her son!! If she defends Viren and accuses Sid...i think he is working towards things like this.......

Otherwise one more reason could be Sids Silence....Silence when actually he has to fight for his loved ones.. his attitude to remain neutral and take what life has to offer.....Viren hates this coz he believes in fighting...fighting for things which he feels is right.......

Bani thanks to your Brain teasers...You get me thinking!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Hey Baani.. .Thumbs Up you are thinking too much... i have never thought of these things.

jiya_roy65

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
@akhilha

I strongly believe that Viren is a good soul, but is only living with a burden and thisburden is not allowing him to think and act with an open mind. He has some childhood aches, which might not be fault of either Sid or Viren or Nivi, they were just probably parts of the childhood game and circumstance or result of misunderstanding created by JW and CC. I feel sorry and sad for the guy to remember such childhood things, as it is evident that the event left such a mark in the child's heart and brain.
Viren's story is not just a romantic love story, it is more than that.

Regarding, YD, I had always tried to discuss, why she cannot be the stalker. The lady is egoist and too "yelling" by nature, to even think about a simple situation with a calm mind. Secondly, these types of people never can do anything massive, but they always remain in this state, never learn from their mistakes and utter words without thinking. As u said, she looks down upon people, who are inderior to her in financial status. She neither loves Viren nor Sid, nor does she hate them. She is just eager to maintain her family status and position, and whoever does that, she is ok with that person. In the way, when she is abusing Nivi, its not that she loves Divya. She is just swallowing Divya, because of DS's wish. She respects DS in the sense that she came back from the marriage/Delhi as soon as she heard about DS's ill health OR the way she threatened Sid and Vandana in the hospital.

Sid's basic nature is silence, and he also needs to learn that "silence is not golden always".

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 24 January 2011 at 7:32am

akhilha

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I see Viren's entry and his digging up the past, as an indication, that JW and CC's days are up. Its better that Sid and Nivi did not do anything against them, but Viren does. As that will be the true justice for Sid, who lost his father, and Nivedita, whose father lost everything, because of JW and CC, who unfortunately are Viren's parents.

Viren in this game, will actually reveal the actual culprits, even without his own knowledge. He will come to face the most bitter truth of his life, that his own parents are the real culprits while trying to harm Sid through Nivi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhashelly_nair

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
@ akhilha,
today revealed that Viren loved Sid in his childhood and held him as his ideal! we had discussed this stuff before, right! and that his love did not meet his expectation and he went against Sid.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index