question about Maithali...

Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys i have a question about maithali's name. plz help me.
when piya, misha, panchi and tracker were calling the spirits then piya told them maithali's name and said that she wanna talk to maithali's spirit but in  Abhay's bday party when he called maithali's name why didn't misha and panchi get wonder about maithali coz that was the same name that piya was talking about.???
... maybe they forgot bout it 
even i was thinkin along d same lines😕 y dint anyone  question abhay's strange behavior at d party i  mean he practically  yelled out maithili's name...🤔 n misha?? she even saw pia dressed as maithili in d garden n its wierd it dint arouse her suspicion even 1%.well maybe misha was too muddled in d head with all those thots of shaurya to look into d matter further😆 😍 anyway im startin to learn to jus ignore d bloopers n  accept whatevr they'r showin as i LOVE d show far too much😊..its an interesting concept n im content as long as i get my daily dose of AbhIya😳 n i love d pace at which dis show is moving............I never thot i'd see a day wen i say........... good work ekta!!⭐️👍🏼
u r aiming to the perfect point.😎Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
Because it's an Ekta show 😆
Edited by yoyolo - 13 years ago
because misha was lost in shaurya's thoughts nd panchhi was cursing danish man hi man mein nd kabir was lost thinking about piya only nd others r sidies nd hardly bother🤣
Probebly bcz they don't remmber. Or they might not have heard what abhay said they might just that he shouted.
I think they didn't pay too much attention over it.

Otherwise Mish surely has caught up that it' s the same girl who was once called by Pia in that Spirit game.
now i hav stopped using  my brain

i just shoot my brain before d show starts😆
Originally posted by yoyolo

Because it's an Ekta show 😆

yeah right!!!!!!!