Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

loving the judges, host and this season of JDJ

nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Just wanted to say that i think season 4 has been the best season so far in terms of the judges, hosts and celebrities.

There is none of that bitchiness and back biting that was evident last season and all the celebrities are genuinely supportive and happy for each others performances which is the way it should be.

I'm loving the hosts, i think Mona really is the only one who can anchor this show like its supposed to be. Some people have said she's too loud she's too rude or too biased towards the celebrities but if you watch Strictly Come Dancing you will see that the job of the host is to be bubbly and fun and help boost the confidence of the stars otherwise if you have someone standing there going 'oh that was rubbish never mind' the celebrity will feel knocked down. I think Sumeet is good but would have been good to see Rohit Roy as him and Mona have good camaderie and chemistry.

And finally the judges, i must say it is an absolute delight to see Madhuri being a judge and she brings an air of maturity and elegance to the panel in that the judges are doing what they're supposed to do and that is JUDGE and constructively. Unlike other seasons where we see biased comments or disagreements, this season we've seen that it's gone smooth sailing and they have given marks which have been correct so far. I think she's wonderful and it's so nice of her to always get up and dance with the celebrities or add a little spark here or there. Malaika needs to perhaps cheer up a little.

I don't think Madhuri needs to be addressed as 'Ji' she's not that old and i think as she has no airs or graces she probably prefers not being addressed like that. Besides she is aware of how much respect and love she has from the participants and show team. Love her american accent too its so cute

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
Yes I did not c da past 3 seasons but dis Iz a gr8 season
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree, I am enjoying this season of JDJ. The hosts are great and so are the judges, they are fair and encourage the contestants.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazmobile

Just wanted to say that i think season 4 has been the best season so far in terms of the judges, hosts and celebrities.

There is none of that bitchiness and back biting that was evident last season and all the celebrities are genuinely supportive and happy for each others performances which is the way it should be.

I'm loving the hosts, i think Mona really is the only one who can anchor this show like its supposed to be. Some people have said she's too loud she's too rude or too biased towards the celebrities but if you watch Strictly Come Dancing you will see that the job of the host is to be bubbly and fun and help boost the confidence of the stars otherwise if you have someone standing there going 'oh that was rubbish never mind' the celebrity will feel knocked down. I think Sumeet is good but would have been good to see Rohit Roy as him and Mona have good camaderie and chemistry.

And finally the judges, i must say it is an absolute delight to see Madhuri being a judge and she brings an air of maturity and elegance to the panel in that the judges are doing what they're supposed to do and that is JUDGE and constructively. Unlike other seasons where we see biased comments or disagreements, this season we've seen that it's gone smooth sailing and they have given marks which have been correct so far. I think she's wonderful and it's so nice of her to always get up and dance with the celebrities or add a little spark here or there. Malaika needs to perhaps cheer up a little.

I don't think Madhuri needs to be addressed as 'Ji' she's not that old and i think as she has no airs or graces she probably prefers not being addressed like that. Besides she is aware of how much respect and love she has from the participants and show team. Love her american accent too its so cute

THANK YOU!!!!!!👏😳😉
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nazmobile

Finally a positive post after a long time.. thank you poster.. :)😊
gill1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg... thank you sooo much for a great post.. I definitely agree with everything you said...
I was tired of reading so many posts bragging about judges being unfair, show being scripted... and what not... lol..... people are trippin too much..

But Im so glad to see a REAL and nice post.. thank you..

And yes I definitely agree that Madhuri is just awesome as a judge.. I love they way she gives comments.. like sometimes she uses really nice phrases that make you go like 'wow! that's so creative and the best way to give your opinion'
Definitely loving Remo and Mallaika too..
I really like how Remo is a little soft in this show compared to DID as he knows that no one is trained dancer.. so he doesn't point out even the smallessttt mistakes like he did in DID.. which is just perfect because both of the shows are very different...
And I like how Mallaika is very encouraging and confident for her judgement..
As compared to other seasons where the choreographer judges considered their opinion to be most valid and accurate... lol...

Yes, Im definitely liking this season........
Edited by gill1 - 13 years ago