Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Why was the actor who played Jonaki replaced?

Writer42 Goldie
Writer42
Writer42

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
I don't see the merit in replacing the actor who played a secondary or tertiary character like Jonaki who is not integral to the main love story or plot.

Don't we have enough negative characters right now on TL to have the first Jonaki replaced with this new actor?

As has been mentioned before by other posters how does Robi marrying Jonaki get back at Taani?

It only affects Mouli and her family not Taani.

If Robi hates Taani so much why does he call her mother "ma"?

Taani was the one who took his rishta to Mouli's family did Robi forget that?

Shouldn't he hate Taani's mother too for Mouli's marriage to her son Taposh?

So strange how Mauli's parents who were present were quiet on this issue of Robi marrying the younger sister since he could not marry Mouli.

This is one subplot I don't understand. Why is Anurag supporting this obviously revengeful decision of Robi?

How come no one heard Robi scream on the upper floor of Taani's house?

Or his wet clothes when he put his face in the hanging bowl of water there?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I guess they wanted an actor stronger in her emoting skills. Her character is now getting prominent so they prolly wanted a more skilled, better honed actor to play the role.....its so funny that nobody could hear Robi yell, and he yelled at the top of his voice lollllll!!!!!
tellybuff123 Groupbie
tellybuff123
tellybuff123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
but ths jonaki looks ten years older than robi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliWriter42

NiVu-mjht1 Senior Member
NiVu-mjht1
NiVu-mjht1

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
probably because they seem more like portraying jonaki as the next komolika (everyone will easily agree dat without komolika... kzk would have been just another regular drama.... but komolika's evilness always kept in the drama quotient..... likewise for trps drama is required n for drama a strong female character is needed...jonaki may seem a side role..... but maybe the character is gonna get stronger n turn into a vamp than being a money minded person).....they cant have only one negative in the show(ritesh),.......now that nupur slowly seems 2 b turning into a positive one.... they must be needing a vamp..... n the actor who used to play the role earlier doesnt seem like one who can carry off the vampness well because she seems cute n childish sometimes (talking bout the actor not the character jonaki)..... and hritu proved dat she can very well potray a vamp or evil girl by portraying birwa from bandini.....
munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
well rajat tokas is a gud as well as a popular actor. so its imp. to create a gud track for robbie so tht he can show his acting skills. & thts why its imp. for robbie to join the main track.we have seen rajat in a positive shade so now its time to see other shades of robi. & if he is not given a gud track then whts the use of casting a popular actor like rajat.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top