Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread- 24th Jan - 30th Jan '11 (Page 75)

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Ok guys, off now.. Good night n TaAnulicious dreams.. And a very Happy Republic Day!! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
 so ritesh ne taani ko kaali mandir buliya hai aur taani onu ki gift ki hui saari pahan kar pehle mandir aur phir ganguly house jai gi.Dead
Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
pata naheen onu kke saath kiya hone wala haiCryCryCry
-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

so ritesh ne taani ko kaali mandir buliya hai aur taani onu ki gift ki hui saari pahan kar pehle mandir aur phir ganguly house jai gi.Dead
Nhi dear aap ny dekha nhi wo phly ganguly house he aiSmileabhi kal bhe dekhiye ga jb Onu k pass jai giDay Dreaming

Soaps1

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

pata naheen onu kke saath kiya hone wala haiCryCryCry
Onu ki shadi hony wali hy taani syBig smileDay DreamingDay Dreamingonu taani k one and only pati hain suna nhi Onu ny kya kaha
tu hmesha meri rahy giDay Dreaming

Soaps1

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I wasn't sure whether to post this as a topic or not, but finally I posted it...Tongue We need TaAnulicious topics around the Forum.....Embarrassed
Posting it here too.....LOL

OMG it was a dream or what today?Blushing
We got 3 TaAnulicious scenes in a single episode?!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
I can't resist myself from making a post today!Embarrassed

TaAnu's dance was Blushing.... HarshIya completely rocked all the TaAnu scenes as always!!Thumbs Up Anupriya is very graceful.... especially in the wide shot of the part of the dance were she completely falls in Onu's arms....
And Onu lifts Taani in his arms.....Blushing
TaAnu eyelock at the end of the dance Day Dreaming and Onu wiping the tear drop off Taani's cheek....Day Dreaming And then the way they both rest their heads on each other's foreheads with their eyes closed Heart (dunno how to describe that pose Silly but it was awesome!Day Dreaming)

Then Onu asks Taani to come with him for a walk....LOL But instead they go to a jhula....LOL And how sweet my Onu shows her the kangan Neelu had given for her bahu....Day Dreaming

Gosh Onu's dialogues and Harshad's outstanding dialogue delivery are something so ummm musical to the ears and a treat to the eyes....Day Dreaming

"Apni aatma se main tujhe apni patni maanta hu, apna jeevan saathi maanta hu"
"Tu hamesha MERI rahegi Taani"'

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

"Jab tak main waapas aaunga tere poore baal safed honge...LOL Lekin tu aur bhi pyaari lag rahi hongi '' Embarrassed He doesnt forget to add "mere se kaam" ROFL
Taani : "Tere sar par toh baal hi nahi honge" LOL
And then how Onu says Maa tel lagaati thi, mere baalon ko toh kuch bhi nahi hoga naa....TongueLOL
Taani : Onu tu kab badaa hoga...Embarrassed
Onu : Kaash hum kabhi bade nahi hote....Disapprove

It was something that struck something in my heart and the immediate Sufi music they played gave it a unique feel...Star
Then Onu wears her the kangan but it's not fitting in....LOL And when Taani opens the lock he says hansne ki jaroorat nahi hai mujhpe....LOL When Taani says bohat sundar hai he says tujhse kam...Day Dreaming Aww....And then their hug.....Day Dreaming

Kangan scene was so so cute!Day Dreaming It was simply fab! TOI definately needs to watch today's episode....LOL This is what chemistry TaAnu have! It is more enrapturing than any iron hot chemistry.....Day Dreaming I loved how they showed us the tit-bits of their childish-like dialogues....Embarrassed Their innocence is the beauty of their relationship.....Star

Awww the morning scene in Taani's room was Heart.... How adorable of my Onu....Day Dreaming The rose petals arrangement was so impressive....Day Dreaming
And then Onu's aww dialogues.... Kaagaz ke panno par kiya gaye dastakhat dil ke rishte nahi badalte....Day Dreaming Then he gifts her the saaree saying ajeeb anniversary gift ROFL ..."Main chahta hu tu yeh saaree pehenkar ghar aaye, uss ghar ke bahu ki tarah, meri dharam patni ki tarah...."'Day Dreaming
When Taani questions how can she come, Onu says with his haq on her ''tu yeh saree pehenkar jaroor ghar aayegi, main intezaar karunga....''Day Dreaming I love how he emphasises his haq over her!Embarrassed

LOVED the rose petals scene totally!!!!Day DreamingBlushing Omg they are making me fall more n more n more in love with Onu Day Dreaming Awww can anyone be SO adorable?Day Dreaming

This is what we as Tere Liye fans expect and have been eagerly waiting for! Today I could feel the essence of Tere Liye to be back, though I hope it isnt just for one episode....Ermm The episode became worth watching, not meerly because we had TaAnu in it, but because we could see OUR TaAnu whom we adore for their innocence, cuteness and most important simplicity..... Hopefully the 'simplicity' of the show would never die along with its spirit and essence.....God bless TaAnu, HarshIya, Tere Liye and us fans.....

P.S. : Sorry for the inconvenience guys, the post became way too long.....D'oh Don't kill me for the length of the post I realised it after writing it all......ROFL Couldn't stop writing on TaAnu....Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296deeps07-Ramya--Maha-Soaps1

Tunasnah IF-Rockerz
Tunasnah
Tunasnah

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Nhi dear aap ny dekha nhi wo phly ganguly house he aiSmileabhi kal bhe dekhiye ga jb Onu k pass jai giDay Dreaming

lekin us idiot rit ne taani se end mein ye bhi toh kaha tha na ke shaadi wale din yehi saari pehna this mean kal ki epi mein first part taanu ka scene hoga phir raat ko taani same dress mein ritesh kay saath mandir mein pooja aur phir shaadi karegi.CryAngryDead
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Go to top