Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread- 24th Jan - 30th Jan '11 (Page 119)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

anupriyaa kaun si punyu pichlee janam mein kii hogiErmm...i will try to do that in this janam,,Day Dreaming...

LOL

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
nadz...i was seriously thinking..LOLDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....
Day Dreamingok..leaving for now...when i get back i hope lubz will be ready with a few more OS...Wink...and...D'ohi didnt mention it yet..
anu taani ka one and only pathi hein...Party
bye all for now..Wink....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnuSoaps1

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

nadz...i was seriously thinking..Day Dreaming....
Day Dreamingok..leaving for now...when i get back i hope lubz will be ready with a few more OS...Wink...and...D'ohi didnt mention it yet..
anu taani ka one and only pathi hein...Party
bye all for now..Wink....

see u soon Thumbs Up
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Janam dekhlo, mitgayi dooriyan. Main yahaan hoon yahaan hoon, yahaan hoon, yahaaaan. LOL

Lo, OS 5

OS 5

"Ab kya karenghe Onu?" Taani asked looking up at him. He wiped her eyes with his thumb.
"Main bataatha hoon ke kya karenghe" he told her. He was about to go against everything he had said to her, that he had said to the rest of his family. He didn't want to ruin her life by taking this step but he couldn't sit back and let her make the ultimate sacrifice for him. It was time he stepped up. It was time he stepped up to protect the one person that mattered the most to him.

Onu took her hand and instead of walking back to the house, as Taani expected him to, he walked towards the main gates of the house.

"Onu? Kahaan jaaraha hai?" she asked but he didn't say anything. He just looked at her as he always did, with his love for her written all over his face and a different emotion with it. Not anger or fear but with a sense of peace. A sense of satisfaction. As if he was doing exactly what needed to be done. "Onu.." she pleaded so he stopped and turned to her.

He cupped her cheeks in his hands and she held them there."Tujhe mujhpe barosa hai na?" he asked.
"Haan. Hai" she told him truthfully. Of course she did. There was no one in the world that she could trust more.
"To phir chal mere saath" he said taking her hand in his oncemore and walked off. Taani silently obeyed him despite calls coming from behind them from their families.

They ended up at the same mandir that Taani was just at with Ritesh. She looked up and saw the same Pandit.

"Onu.." she began
"Kya?" he asked as he took his shoes off and Taani followed suit.
"Hum yahaan?" she asked, confused. He took both of her hands in his and looked at them before staring into her eyes.
"Haan. Hum abhi, issi waqt shaadi karenghe" he told her. She saw the look in his eyes. He was more than serious about this.
"Kya?" she asked, a gentle whisper
"Haan" he told her
"Lekin Onu..." she trailed off as he shook his head.
"Ab mujhe kuch nahin sun-na hai Taani" he said "pehle mahoorat ke vajhe se hum dono shaadi nahin karpaaye. To phir yeh court case..." he said "Taani maine Ananya Di se waada kiya" he told her "ke main tujhse hi shaadi karoongha. Aur vo main karke rahoongha." he told her
"Par.."
"Taani" he stopped her "tu mujhse pyaar karti hai na?"
"Haan Onu, karti hoon" she said
"To phir? Jab pyaar kiya to darna kya?" he said, making her smile and feel at ease. "chal" he smiled taking her hand again.

She followed him as he made his way to the pandit and explained their intentions. As Onu spoke to the Pandit, Taani stood there uncomfortably, knowing he had recognised her from earlier, especially since Laboni turned up and tore the piece of paper with Taani and Ritesh's signature's on it.

"Kya baat hai Pandit Jee?" he followed the Pandit's gaze to Taani.
"Yeh.."
"Taani" he told him "Taani Bannerjee"
"Haan, yeh to thodi dehr pehle aayi thi" he explained "kisi aur ke saath" he said quietly to avoid embarrassment but clearly pointing a finger at her character. Onu didn't turn to look at Taani when he heard this new piece of information. He didn't have to.
"Haan, vo uski majboori thi" he explained "lekin aap bataaye. Kya aap hamari shaadi karvaadenghe ya nahin?"
"Theek hai" he replied reluctantly. He didn't understand the situation. He didn't have to. Onu spoke and he just did as he was told to.

Onu turned to Taani. "Onu, sab gharvaale..?"
"Hum baad main samjhaadenghe. Tu unki chinta mat kar" he comforted her. "chal, shaadi karte hain" he said with a smile. She couldn't help but smile back as the Pandit sat down and began giving them a set of instructions.

Onu and Taani sat down, listening attentively as the Pandit spoke about the sacred bond of marriage. Onu glanced over at Taani who was listening with such interest that was clear on her face.

He knew she had been waiting for this day for so long. Especially since he had scared her about the whole divorce.

She turned to look at him and nodded at him as a gesture to ask what was the matter. He shook his head, smiling before taking her hand and listened to the Pandit as he spoke.

This was what needed to be done. Right now it was the only thing that married.

The Pandit told the two of them to stand for the phere.

As Taani began to follow Onu around the sacred fire they heard a voice call for them to stop. Taani stopped but Onu didn't.

Let me know if I got anything wrong!

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 27 January 2011 at 3:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Elizabeth Darcy-Ramya-

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
who stopped them...... who stopped them Angry
may be Rit, Rit wld be in tension when evry one at home knows Taanu gng sum where urgently....Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i finally found it

Aur sabar ka phal waqai ....

Credit uploader

And he looks simply Day Dreaming

white + tu hi tu tu hi tu tu hi tu tu hi tuuuuuuuuu on harshuBlushingBlushingBlushing
i love everything bout the promo except for his shoesROFL

-Ramya-

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

Originally posted by Soaps1

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i finally found it

Aur sabar ka phal waqai ....

Credit uploader

And he looks simply Day Dreaming

white + tu hi tu tu hi tu tu hi tu tu hi tuuuuuuuuu on harshuBlushingBlushingBlushing
i love everything bout the promo except for his shoesROFL

I guess he was uncomfortable in that red sofa sitting widely but shaking his leg ROFLBig smile

Edited by ramyaks - 27 January 2011 at 2:12am
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
white + tu hi tu tu hi tu tu hi tu tu hi tuuuuuuuuu on harshu... really Anu tu hi tu hai jo shaadi ko rokh sakta hai aur tu hi tu hai Taani ki pati LOL

Lubz.TaAnu

Go to top