Episode Discussion Thread- 24th Jan - 30th Jan '11 - Page 96

Posted: 13 years ago
OS 7

"Vah! Mubarak ho!" Ritesh clapped "ab kya hoga? I mean kohi party ya kuch hona chaahiye?" he said "pata nahin, yeh Anurag ki aakhri party ho" he smirked at Taani.

Onu took Taani's hand and walked out, quickly followed by Ritesh. "kya hua Taani?" he asked as Taani and Onu put their shoes on. "tum to pareshan dikrahi ho" he pointed out "arre tujhe to khush honi chaahiye" he said "Ab tum dono shaadishuda ho. Khushi ki baat hai na?" he said and Onu turned to him, giving him a look of pure hatred before walking off with Taani.

"Onu?" she said and he looked down at her. "ab kya karenghe? Baba, Neelu Maa, Maa, in sab ko kya javaab denghe?"
"Kya javaab dehni Taani? Hum dono ne chaaha, to humne shaadi ki" he shrugged
"Onu..."
"Taani" he said softly and turned to her. "tu us Ritesh ke baare meh fikkar kar-rahi hai, hain na?"
"Haan Onu vo..."
"Vo kuch nahin karpaayegha"
"Matlab?"
"Bas, yahi. Ke vo chaahe jitna koshish karna chaahe, vo mujhe jail tak nahin ponchaasakta"
"Par Onu, vo subooth..."
"Kis subooth ke baare main baat kar-rahi ho?" he asked "vo video?" he asked and Taani's eyes widened as she looked up at him. How did he know? "Vohi na? Tu pareshaan mat ho. Vo subooth mere paas hai"
"Tere paas?"
"Haan. Aur main jaldi se us subooth ko police ko doongha"
"Par Onu... kaise"
"Tu uske baare meh mat soch" he told her "hamari shaadi huwi hai" he smiled and she smiled back. "Ab humme kohi alag nahin karsakta Taani" he told her "ab chalo, ghar chalte hain" he said taking her hand in his and they made their way home.

They walked in and saw the family members standing and sitting around, with worried looks on their faces.

"Taani? Yeh....?" Laboni pointed to the sindhoor on her forehead.
"Maine aur Taani ne Kaali Maa ke Mandir main abhi shaadi karli" he told them and everyone stood there in shock.
"Kya?!" Neelu asked
"Yeh kya kehrahe ho Anurag?" his father asked but not in his usual, bellowing tone but in a much softer tone
"Taani... tu?" Laboni began, confused
"Is se pehle ke aap sab pareshaan ho, main aapko bataatha hoon ke kya huwa" he told them and began explaining the situation that found Taani and Onu to marry in such haste.

"Us Ritesh ki itni himmat?!" Shekhar exclaimed as Neelu approached Taani and put her hand on Taani's cheek.
"Taani, tune kuch kaha kyun nahin?" Neelu asked tearfully
"Maa, main..." Taani trailed off
"Darti thi" Onu spoke for her as he looked at her. "darti thi ke aap usse rokhlenghe to is liye kisi se kuch nahin kaha"
"Taani" Neelu shook her head, still crying.
"Maa" she wiped Neelu's eyes.

"Maine sahi kiya na Maa?" Onu asked Neelu then turned to Laboni who approached them.
"Haan" Neelu smiled
"Bilkul sahi kiya baba" she said as he leant down so she could kiss his forehead. She smiled and turned to Taani.
"Maa" she said tearfully and hugged her mother.
"Ab tu kyun rorahi hai?" she asked, feeling teary herself as they pulled apart "Kaali Maa ne sab theek kardiya na?" she asked and Taani nodded, wiping her eyes.
"Isko to aadat hai rone ki, Maa" Onu teased and Taani chuckled, wiping her eyes as everyone else smiled.

"Ab main aur Taani sab mushkilon ko saath main saamna karenghe" Onu said, promising Taani and she smiled in reply, nodding.

Or chaahiye ya bas?
And leave SBS they have always been weird ðŸ¥±  ... i still remember when Harshad was bashed for 72 hours non-stop on their wall with every single filthy word available in the dictionary ... but they took no action so i don't expect anything from them anyways ... Others can forget what they did or how they acted but we who have been through it can never ever forget how horrible it has all been

And not just for those 72 hours he has been abused on that wall for months but sbs never did anything so ... 🥱🥱
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
As for their status its not necessary its for tannu fans so no need to think too much into it ... and if it is indeed for taanu fans then all i can say is 🤣🤣🤣 itney dushman hien hamarey aik aur sahi ðŸ¥±ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Seriously, if this is how irresponsible they are then ignore the SBS FB page, it doesn't sound like it's worth all that effort...we know TaAnu and we know their potential, if they don't value that it's their loss. We have more pressing things to worry about as TL and TaAnu fans, like the kind of crap the CVs are delivering in the name of episodes! 😡
Got this replaying in my head.🥱

Thode Badmaash Ho Tum,
Thode Naadaan Ho Tum

Originally posted by Soaps1

As for their status its not necessary its for tannu fans so no need to think too much into it ... and if it is indeed for taanu fans then all i can say is 🤣🤣🤣 itney dushman hien hamarey aik aur sahi ðŸ¥±ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Vah! Vah!🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Seriously, if this is how irresponsible they are then ignore the SBS FB page, it doesn't sound like it's worth all that effort...we know TaAnu and we know their potential, if they don't value that it's their loss. We have more pressing things to worry about as TL and TaAnu fans, like the kind of crap the CVs are delivering in the name of episodes! 😡

Nahi why ignore? why not irritate them back 🤣 they delete one taanu pic post ten till they get tired 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 Nads

Hum kisise kam nahi hai!🤣
Lubs! Would it be possible to do Sajda from MNIK on TaAnu if you think the song suits them and if you have the time? I listened to it for the first time in weeks and I couldn't help but remember TaAnu when I heard it...😆
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Vah! Vah!🤣🤣🤣

you forgot double wah wah 🤣🤣