LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Here's the right link for the VM Tum Saason Main
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
actually i posted harshiya pics early morning today & demanded for harhiya interview ,they immediately deleted my pics & they r not deleting the pics of those salekh ,hiten -gauri n others pics
i felt really bad
what they want that we harshiya fans shd not post the pics of harshiya on their wall
i felt so bad
& today they r teasing the harshiya fans by saying zor kha zhatka dheere se laga ,i just checked their status
sbs is really ........
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nads, maine 7th OS post karliya😆 (page 121)

Writing the next one up now.
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sita11

actually i posted harshiya pics early morning today & demanded for harhiya interview ,they immediately deleted my pics & they r not deleting the pics of those salekh ,hiten -gauri n others pics

i felt really bad
what they want that we harshiya fans shd not post the pics of harshiya on their wall
i felt so bad
& today they r teasing the harshiya fans by saying zor kha zhatka dheere se laga ,i just checked their status
sbs is really ........

yaaaaa.. I too read that on their FB but i dint understand what they meant for it...
sitakshii thumbnail
what i felt soooooooooo bad that the moment i posted my pics of tere liye which i post here in the pic gallery ,they immediately deleted it
i also wrote a quote with all the pics that we tere liye fans want their interview ,its not that i only posted the pics
but they just deleted it
they r  really very disgusting
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sita are you sure they deleted the pics you posted? Because i can see a lot of Taanu pics still there

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo_search.php?oid=81592120902&view=all

-Riyal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sita11

i felt really bad
i felt so bad
sbs is really ........

I know the status is  for teasing the harshiya fans but why will they delete ur pics?😕 Esp when they are allowing other fans to spam then why ignore taanu fans?

sitakshii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramyaks

yaaaaa.. I too read that on their FB but i dint understand what they meant for it...

they meant for tere liye fans only i guess 🥱
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If really hate sbs we people n posting for many days v want harshiya interview n r nt getting it
but the harshitti fans they started posting sterday n 2 day they got what they wanted
this SBS is biased 2wards them:-(