Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Lubz question pooch key time waste kiun karti hey when you know the answer 🤣
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🤣

Arre maine socha ek baar pooch to loon 😆

Theek hai. Here you go. I kinda went crazy and wrote 4! 😆. Enjoyy.

OS 1

Onu watched Taani run off and quickly proceeded to follow her when he was stopped by his mother.

"Onu? Tu kahaan jaaraha hai?" she smiled
"Maa, mujhe Taani se baat karni hai"
"Baad main karle. Chal, aah" she said leading him to where Robbie and Jonaki were stood.

Onu kept scanning the room to see where Taani could appear out of, but she was nowhere to be seen, neither was Laboni maa.

"Maa?"
"Haan?"
"Main abhi aaya" he said and she nodded
"Acha, theek hai. Jaa"

Onu walked down the corridor that Taani disappeared into and heard voices coming from one of the rooms.

He slowly approached the room and recognised the voices, it was Taani and Laboni maa.

"Maa, aap ne kyun baat kiya usse? Aapko pata hai ke vo nahin sun-ne vaala"
"Taani, tu meri baat diyaan se sun, main tujhe yeh nahin karne doonghi" Laboni told her "bilkul nahin karnedoonghi!" she cried.

Onu overheard, confused.Why was Laboni maa crying? What was Taani going to do? What was going on?

"Maa" Taani sighed "main aapko kitni baar samjhaoon? Mujhe yeh karna hoga. Aap Onu ke baare main sochiye" she said and Laboni let out a sigh of frustration.

Onu stood there, even more confused. What was she going to do now? What other sacrifice would Taani make for his sake?

"Maa, aap..." Taani stopped midway. Onu hid around the corner as he saw Taani's shadow leave the room but Taani went back into the room and lowered her voice. "maa? Aap yeh baat ko yahin khatam kariye. Kohi aajaayegha. Mujhe ab yehkarni pareghi"

"Onu? Tu yahaan?" a voice said and he swung to see his mother stood there.
"Haan maa. Main Taani ko doondraha tha." he said and Taani and Laboni appeared in front of them.

"Di? Aap yahaan hain. Main aapko kab se doondrahi thi" she smiled
"Haan, vo main..." she trailed off. Onu watched Taani stood there uncomfortably, not meeting his gaze. She wasn't going to tell him so easily. He knew Taani that much.

"Chalo di, Taani"
"Haan, chal" Laboni said looking at Taani helplessly before walking off with Neelu.

Onu took Taani's arm to stop her. He heard her sigh quietly before turning to him. "kya hua Onu? Chal na" she told hi
"Taani?" he said looking down at her hands as he took them in hers.
"Haan?"
"Sab theek to hai na?" he asked, knowing full well what she'd say. But that wasn't important, right now, reading her eyes was much more important to him.

"Haan Onu, sab theek hai" she told him, smiling as her eyes gave him the false hope that he was expecting.
"To phir pehle kya tha? Tu itni pareshan kyun thi? Huh?"
"Vo?" she asked, taking a second to think of something as Onu nodded in reply. "vo main to bas, aise hi.."
"Acha?" he asked
"Haan. Tujhe to pata hain na Onu, main bas aise kabraahjaati hoon"
"Taani?" Laboni called.
"Aayi maa!" she called back "chal" she smiled "sab intezaar kar-rahe honge" she said and he watched her walk off.

Onu sighed, running his hand through his hair. He was beginning to get worried. Not for himself, more for Taani. But how was he going to help her when he didn't know what was going on? If Taani wouldn't tell him herself, he had to find out some other way.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Iss key agey kia huwa? 🤔 me wants to know now now now 🤣
LubzA thumbnail
Us ke liye to thoda intezaar karna paregha! 🤣

I'm teaching you a lesson of patience! 🤣

(which is pretty ironic since I have none whatsoever!) 😆
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Us ke liye to thoda intezaar karna paregha! 🤣

I'm teaching you a lesson of patience! 🤣

(which is pretty ironic since I have none whatsoever!) 😆

Patience teach karney ko TL key CVs kafi hien ... roaz ritesh ki over dose dikha kar wo kiya teach kar rahey hien?
LubzA thumbnail
Hmmm, that's a good point. 🤔

Chalo, another OS is coming up now. 😆
LubzA thumbnail
Here you go. Seeing as I'm in an extremely good mood today: my last lecture's cancelled again so I don't have to miss TL 😍. although, I'm not sure I'll wanna watch it if it's Ritesh rubbish! Onu had better hurry up and work it out!

Anywaaay. More:

OS 2

"Onu?" Neelu approached him as he was sitting on the sofa, away from the others. "Tu yahaan akele kyun bayta hai? Aah. Sab ke saath aake bayt na" she said trying to help him up.
"Maa" he stopped her "main thodi dehr main aata hoon" he told her
"Acha. Theek hai" she said, turning to walk away
"Maa?" Onu got up as she turned to face him.
"Haan? Kya baat hai?"
"Vo..." he paused "Taani kahaan gayi hai?"
"Vo mere kamre main se thoda samaan lene ke liye gayi hai" she smiled
"Acha, theek hai" he nodded and she walked off.

Onu looked up to the balcony. He had to find out what she was hiding from him. It was eating him up.

He proceeded to make his way up the stairs and approached his room and stopped when he heard footsteps coming down the corridor. As an impulse, he quickly hid in his room and closed the door, leaning on it in order to hear what was going on outside.

"Taani?" a voice said "tum yahaan ho?" It was Ritesh.
"Kya chaahiye aapko?" she asked, irritated.
"Kuch nahin, bas, yeh kaagaz pe apna dastakhat karle" he said "vo kya hai na, ke jab Laboni maa ne paardiya to maine socha ke ek banvaadehte hain. To yeh lo" he said
"Dekhiye maine kahaa aapse"
"Aur maine bhi kaha" he snarled "ke agar to chup chap meri baat nahin maaneghi, to tujhe to pata hai ke kya hoga" he told her. "to yeh lo, aur chup chaap apna dastakhat karlo" he said
"Lekin Onu..."
"Maine kaha na" he told her "ke jis din hamari shaadi hogi, ussi din main Anurag ko jail se churvaadoongha" he said
"Par..."
"Ab yeh lekin vekin chordo aur sign karlo varna theek nahin hoga" he said practically shoving the paper into her hand before walking off.

Onu stood there, confused, angry, hurt. He couldn't keep control of his emotions as he realised the enormity of the situation. He slowly approached his window to see Taani stood there, crying silently to herself.

He stared at her helplessly as she quickly wiped her eyes and put the paper away before taking a deep breath and walking back downstairs.

All this time.... All this time Taani was keeping such a big secret hidden inside herself. All this time she was smiling to the world. Pretending that everything was okay. But deep down she was shattering inside. And Onu hadn't even noticed.

Onu rested his forehead on the window and sighed. How was he ever going to get out of this mess? How was he ever going to save his Taani.
Soaps1 thumbnail
 ye dil mangey more 😍 phir kia huwa? 😆
LubzA thumbnail
Theek hai. Yeh lo. Bilkul Onu ke ishtyle main 😍. Got one more written and phir bas! until I write more that is. 😆

OS 3

Onu swung open his bedroom door in anger and began to make his way downstairs. He stopped when he saw her standing there, quietly listening as she stood with Neelu, Laboni, Jonaki and Mauli.

Why did she always have to do this? Why did she always have to put herself on the line, just for him?

She looked up and saw him, sending a smile his way. He didn't smile back. How could he? How could he smile and pretend that everything was okay, when it wasn't: It was far from okay.

He continued making his way downstairs and Taani watched him in confusion as he made his way over to her. "Taani, mujhe tujhse ek zaroori baat karni hai" he told her taking her hand, about to walk off
"Onu...?" Taani said confused
"Kya baat hai Onu?" Neelu asked
"Haan, kya hua Baba?" Laboni asked worriedly, noticing the anger on his face.
"Ek minute maa" he told them both and looked towards Taani "Mujhe Taani se bohat zaroori baat karni hai" he said as Taani turned to Laboni, exchanging looks.
"Anurag? Kya baat hai?" Shekhar asked
"Tu abhi bhi nahin boleghi na?" he asked Taani, who looked away. "Taani, main tujhse kuch poochraha hoon" he said softly and took hold of her shoulders gently and turned her to face him properly. The tears had already formed in her eyes as she tried to look away. They both knew what he was talking about.

"Onu, baat kya hai?" Neelu asked
"Main bathaatha hoon" he said, still staring at Taani.
"Onu... nahin" she pleaded and he sighed.
"Theek hai" he said "mere saath chal phir" he said taking her hand and made his way out of the house as the rest of the family looked on in confusion.