Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: deeps07

heyyyyπŸ€—
anu taani ka one and only pathi hein..πŸ₯³

everyone sounds like it was a wonderful episode yest....long uninterrupted taanu scene?πŸ˜›πŸ˜

yea deeps....... u were saying all over the post that v need uninterruptable Taanu scene.. and it happened.... Teri duwaaa πŸ˜†
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ramyaks

yea deeps....... u were saying all over the post that v need uninterruptable Taanu scene.. and it happened.... Teri duwaaa πŸ˜†

u remembered..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...yeah...i did mention yesterday....i really had a feeling there would be a good taanu scene in yesterdays episode as i couldnt watch it yesterday...and see...we got 3πŸ˜‰....miracle...😍😍.....i already watched those scenes umpteen times now...😍...
lekin yeh hum sab kii duaa hein....😍😍😍jo cv's meherbaan hoke ek episode ke liye kubuul ki...πŸ˜•πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail

ohh yeah....for some reason i was thinking about the machine lift..πŸ˜†...
i too loved the lift scene..😍

yea. the lift scene was awesome....and also the way Taani bends backwards down and down when Anu holds her. 😍

how much they wld hv been careful while doing that scene..... Both shld hv grip exactly
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's soo unfair...why WHY aren't there any eavesdroppers on Riteish and Taani?? 😑 Nobody bothers to be KMH on them...I mean seriously I think this is one thing where Taani would love to have a kabab mein haddi...esp a certain kabab mein haddi...😳😳
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramyaks

yea. the lift scene was awesome....and also the way Taani bends backwards down and down when Anu holds her. 😍

how much they wld hv been careful while doing that scene..... Both shld hv grip exactly

πŸ˜†....loved that scene...i know they need to be careful...par humaara harshu hein shmaart😎...he wont let anyone fall..πŸ˜‰....and anupriya herself is a fabulous dancer...so she probably had nothing to worry either...😳....yeah...the bending...i have always watched this sort of bending...but there is some difference in anu taani's...i dont know...they bent really well..and the balance is perfect...it looks like..the posture is at its extreme...and i love watching them do that...😍😍😍😍😍...
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

It's soo unfair...why WHY aren't there any eavesdroppers on Riteish and Taani?? 😑 Nobody bothers to be KMH on them...I mean seriously I think this is one thing where Taani would love to have a kabab mein haddi...esp a certain kabab mein haddi...😳😳

another QUESTION OF THE MILLENNIUM❓
WHY aren't there any eavesdroppers on Riteish and Taani?? ....πŸ€”

so true lizzy....

-Ramya- thumbnail

πŸ˜†....loved that scene...i know they need to be careful...par humaara harshu hein shmaart😎...he wont let anyone fall..πŸ˜‰....and anupriya herself is a fabulous dancer...so she probably had nothing to worry either...😳....yeah...the bending...i have always watched this sort of bending...but there is some difference in anu taani's...i dont know...they bent really well..and the balance is perfect...it looks like..the posture is at its extreme...and i love watching them do that...😍...

😍😍😍 πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Ramya- thumbnail
watching the Taanu part again nw.... esp the "Dance" 😍 with full clarity and full volume πŸ˜†
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Deeps darling add another 'question of the millenium'...why couldn't Taani refuse to come for the Kali Puja if Riteish doesn't want them to get caught? I mean seriously considering there is a puja in the house and she is Onu's fiancee, people will ask questions about why she's not there and they'll put two and two together and make four...surely Taani could tell him this?
deeps07 thumbnail

feel free to post ur own questions unsolved here..πŸ˜†...i assure u all..i have no answers.... it would be like a dust bin full of logic questions to BT...🀣

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1600984