Episode Discussion Thread- 24th Jan - 30th Jan '11 - Page 33

Posted: 13 years ago
One of my friends loves watching Behnein and she was like: Oh Karan is so amazing as a paagal.

And I just said to her: Yeah, good one. Not as amazing as Paagal Onu 😍 😍
Yea TL has nothing but evil now 🀣 Am so happy i never believed ekta 🀣🀣

Nadz, wherever you are. You chose a perfect song for me to make a VM on. I'm completely in love with this song now. πŸ˜†

TaAnu VM - Saiyyan

Enjoooy 😍 😍 😍

Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Yeah Hoor...it looks like they've lost track of both the main theme and their audience...I mean seriously, it's not possible for a KZK to work in TL, because in  KZK Bajaj's character was relatively new and the only thing negative about him at that point was that he wanted Prerna to marry him so that Anurag would get his property, which is pretty tame compared to, say, a Komolika...on the other hand if you look at a Riteish, we've seen what he's like from the beginning, we've seen him drive Taani's dad to his death and blow the relations of  two families apart, cheat his wife, betray her and her family, use her to get a son just so that he can grab hold of the money...we've seen all this,  and we know now that he will never change, so it's going to be even more difficult accepting him - not forgetting also the fact that TL is about Onu and Taani alone, and should by all rights always be.

Agree to every word of yours. Somebody must remind Ekta that we are not willing to watch another KZK in TL.. TL was a love story, but well, they have ruined the lovestory in every possible way 🀒
Aur soney pe suhaga, they're NOT promoting HarshIya or TL, nd instead they're promoting HC's ex show nd ex co star πŸ˜• Someone HAS to remind them that TL is the present show of HC nd they must promote it, together with some sensible storyline ofrcourse
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Nadz, wherever you are. You chose a perfect song for me to make a VM on. I'm completely in love with this song now. πŸ˜†

TaAnu VM - Saiyyan

Enjoooy 😍 😍 😍

Soooopeerbb VM! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜πŸ˜
The song fits them so perfectly!

Oops, I forgot to ask: any news on SBS?πŸ€”
Yup, Lubz. Roby-taani were shown..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1600241
^ There's one topic about it posted in the Forum Lubz...

A Robi-Taani segment which I think wasnt TL related as such.....πŸ€”
Onu tani key pati hien 😍
Thaaank you Hoor and Manasi, seen it.

So cute πŸ˜† πŸ˜†