Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Lubz: The OS is superb yaar.. I agree with Nadia, Onu taani scenes are confined to the ffs, OS' nd our imagination only
CVs should better concentrate on TaAnu or else the trps would further decrese from 18 to 28 maybe?! 🀒
Edited by -Hoor- - 13 years ago
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thaank you Hoor. Bilkul, if the CVs actually listened to us TLians then the world would be a much better place.πŸ€” (well TL would πŸ˜†)
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lubs the OS is wonderful...how I wish they'd do this in real...and btw Kinna Sona versions 1 and 2 are way WAY beyond my expectationsπŸ‘ I love them...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
They have ruined every good thing about the show now it looks just some vilanicious show ... the cute innocent love story is no where to be seen
Originally posted by: Soaps1

They have ruined every good thing about the show now it looks just some vilanicious show ... the cute innocent love story is no where to be seen

Love story? TL has a love story??πŸ˜• Since December I've started having doubts πŸ˜†
LubzA thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Lubs the OS is wonderful...how I wish they'd do this in real...and btw Kinna Sona versions 1 and 2 are way WAY beyond my expectationsπŸ‘ I love them...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thaaank youu, twice πŸ˜†

I prefer the female version really, mainly because of the remixed version I got of NFAK's one.
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha i agree! TL would be better nd so would be their business. Why are they so stupid man? If they listen to us TLians, then trps would shoot up nd ultimately its them who'll earn profits! But koi unko yeh sab bataye tou πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Agree Nadia, i remember that Ekta said TL is her dream project nd she wont bring in any negative characters.. But look at TL now, it probably has more evil people than the achey bacheys

Edited by -Hoor- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Haha i agree! TL would be better nd so would be their business. Why are they so stupid man? If they listen to us TLians, then trps would shoot up nd ultimately its them who'll earn profits! But koi unko yeh sab bataye tou πŸ˜†πŸ˜•

Agree Nadia, i remember that Ekta said TL is her dream project nd she wont bring in any negative characters.. But look at TL now, it probably has more evil people than the achey bacheys

Yeah Hoor...it looks like they've lost track of both the main theme and their audience...I mean seriously, it's not possible for a KZK to work in TL, because in  KZK Bajaj's character was relatively new and the only thing negative about him at that point was that he wanted Prerna to marry him so that Anurag would get his property, which is pretty tame compared to, say, a Komolika...on the other hand if you look at a Riteish, we've seen what he's like from the beginning, we've seen him drive Taani's dad to his death and blow the relations of  two families apart, cheat his wife, betray her and her family, use her to get a son just so that he can grab hold of the money...we've seen all this,  and we know now that he will never change, so it's going to be even more difficult accepting him - not forgetting also the fact that TL is about Onu and Taani alone, and should by all rights always be.
LubzA thumbnail
Tu Jo Choole Pyaar Se,
Aaram Se Marjaoon

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
folks on SP site there is sum error or what our comments there not being published fully ,i mean i am writing we watch the show for taani-anurag but only half of my line is being published there ,its so weird ,u also facing the same prob ???