Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

</div>

<div>

Cripes, I can't believe I forgot KS! 😲😆

Shame on you! 😆

Theek hai Nadz 😊

Okay, here's my list: Yeh Ishq Hai (Gonna finish that one)
Then Kinna Sona
And then Saiyan/ Teri Diwani (Gonna list to both and decide) 😆

i'll make a start on them later. I figure I'll have plenty of time before my niece comes home. 😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hiya deeps...

i read ur OS and it ws awesome yar...😍 i enjoyed readin it and u should write more jaana cz i love da way u'v described taani's pov 😍 well my only prob ws da parts in hindi as u know my hindi's not dat great.... heyyy dont underestimate urself cz u rock!!!!

pls write more my kulfi girl...
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
okay I only had to listen to a few seconds of Saiyan and I remembered how much I love this song 😆. So Saiyyan it is.

I'll start planning them now since it's only 7 here, too early to get out of bed 😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aaj ka epi will be full of ritesh and other never ending TQ too 🥱
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

okay I only had to listen to a few seconds of Saiyan and I remembered how much I love this song 😆. So Saiyyan it is.

I'll start planning them now since it's only 7 here, too early to get out of bed 😆

🥳 🥳 🥳 yaaaaaaaaaaay tnx heaps lubzyyyyyyyyyyy
me sooooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haha woh toh hai... Jab bhi Taanu ka scene milta hai tab Rit ko dekhna padega 🤢

Abhi rasmiya shuru honge..pata nahi kitne din tak hota hai ek sagai 😕
farahs_6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Okay people; I have found two NFAK songs so far that I could make VMs out of next: Sanu Ik Pal Chain Na Aave OR Kiinna Sona Tujhe.

Orrr if you have any other in mind, let me know. I'm still checking YT for more 😆

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's...Kisi da yaar na vichrey...Its a very sad song......but very nice...Would love to see a vm on tht song.......

And also...theres one song of his.........Aap se mil kar hum kuch badal se gaye...its a lovely song....U can make a vm on this song too...

Edited by farahs_6 - 13 years ago
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As the serial is proceeding I have come to one conclusion: this serial was created to show us the acting skills of Ritesh and Taanu were added just to entice the viewers to watch and follow the serial. The concept of "Tere Liye" was beautiful between the younger Taanu and as of now they have ruined the concept and did not make use of many instances where they could show Taanu's relationship blossoming. Even now when the court has given Onu one month, they could have shown Taanu going together somewhere alone to spend as much time together, but no.........the other characters in the serial are more important.
BIackSwan thumbnail
ayoooo soapy i cant bear to see ritesh at all... he's soooooooooo gross i mean his dialogues, expressions everythin............

i want a long taanu scene tonite.. i dont care if they just stand next to each other with no dialogues at all.. i just dont wanna see ritesh...........
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yea they don't focus on Taanu's relationship at all ... before bringing this crap jail track and anannya death track ... they could have atleast focused on showing love blossom between Taanu ... but Taanu ummm who are they?

As for acting skills of ritesh, I am sorry to say this but too much of the same thing puts you to sleep. I always liked nikhil as ritesh and thought he did a very good job but past few weeks watching him act the same way, saying same dialogues have put me off big time. Ritesh has simply become unbearable now ... in every way!
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago